Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ionospheric antenna get 5 KW free !

Started by Tesla_2006, March 12, 2006, 07:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

I looked at the articles when they could be downloaded.That article had more electronics in it than any of the others.I chose that article
because of the diagrams.I don't really read spanish but can make some of it out.I did see a lecture on u-tube where henry moray was discussed
If I can find it I will post it here.He trys to explain how moray did it in a general way.triffid

triffid

I found it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbHLOQcOXXc  Stan Deyo explains where morays energy was coming from.triffid

triffid

Stan Deyo says Moray was getting sparks from an 80 foot length of highly insulated wire(30,000 to 40,000 volts worth of insulation),dumped it through a coil into a speaker.Before he ever built the rest of his device.In the cigar box that no one was allowed to look into was a basic telsa coil.

triffid

It could be the plans for building such a device was never disclosed in the spanish articles.I picked the article with the most pictures of electronic componants and the most diagrams.It even said the word receiver in spanish.triffid

e2matrix

I think quite  a few read the Moray books.  You can get the 1st through 4th edition and excerpts from the 5th right on this web site:
http://www.nuenergy.org/   thanks to Bruce Perreault's extensive research on Moray.