Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ionospheric antenna get 5 KW free !

Started by Tesla_2006, March 12, 2006, 07:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

the schumann resonance is perfect but what will you do when you are not around the Earth? all planetary bodies resonate at different frequencies. the perfect power source works anywhere.
just something I wanted you to think about.

still not a perfect energy source because when you use energy from the earth it slows down earth's rotation just a tad. at so,e point earth will lose all its spin or most of it and sit around like its sister venus.

from our good old friend wiki.

In the normal mode descriptions of Schumann resonances, the fundamental mode is a standing wave in the Earthâ€"ionosphere cavity with a wavelength equal to the circumference of the Earth. This lowest-frequency (and highest-intensity) mode of the Schumann resonance occurs at a frequency of approximately 7.86 Hz, but this frequency can vary slightly from a variety of factors, such as solar-induced perturbations to the ionosphere, which comprises the upper wall of the closed cavity.[citation needed] The higher resonance modes are spaced at approximately 6.5 Hz intervals,[citation needed] a characteristic attributed to the atmosphere's spherical geometry. The peaks exhibit a spectral width of approximately 20% on account of the damping of the respective modes in the dissipative cavity. The eighth overtone lies at approximately 59.9 Hz.

Jerry

MasterPlaster

Quote from: triffid on July 16, 2012, 12:59:30 AM
Hi everyone,I found a lot of info in English on electrical impulses in the earths atmosphere.Hopefully someone will find this useful?triffid
http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=898&page=206

More http://www.earthinginstitute.net/commentaries/gaetan_electrical_surface.pdf

Thanks Triffid. Excellent information. I am looking for a pdf version of the book.

neptune

I have never tried this set up. Years ago , I was into Amateur Radio. One day there were thunderstorms in the area. I had a wire aerial about 20 metres long. I connected a spark plug between the aerial and earth . For about 10 minutes , I had a more or less continuous spark . If you try this circuit, adjust the gap of the spark gap to be as small as possible without touching .

gadgetmall

i am also an Amateur radio operator . If you live where i live it Lightnings alot to the ground . We get Jigawatts instead of 5kw from the atmosphere here. Might be good for powering that Flux capacitor or at the least Frying Electronics for insurance claims. .
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

bnglass

Hey folks, I translated a rough translation of Calculo using Google translator.  Anyone able to take a look at it and see if it makes sense?  I am not the greatest at understanding these things.  (new to this forum too, so bear with me)  Thanks,

Brian