Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anybody tried this cable generator? (based on "radiant energy diatribe" emails)

Started by fuzzy buddy, May 23, 2008, 11:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

-[marco]- said:
I have done many attempts in "Baking" an electret.
Is it necessary to go to such trouble?  Is the potential power gained worth the effort?  Who knows for sure?

My point is:
Plauson, in his well-known patent, didn't think to do all that.  He suggested using merely insulated cable, right?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: fuzzy buddy link=topic=4748.msg99223#msg99223 date=1211599580
I was wondering if anyone has tried to make the design based on the following article:
url="http://www.nuenergy.org/alt/radiant_energy_diatribe.htm"]http://www.nuenergy.org/alt/radiant_energy_diatribe.htm[/url]
I'm thinking of moving in with someone with room to build this system.  I have some of the parts already, I just need the approval from the landlord/owner.

--Lee

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

WilbyInebriated

i did it at my lake place. it works.
manufacturers go to great lengths to obviate the 'electret effect' during manufacture of coax...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 30, 2009, 07:06:57 PM
i did it at my lake place. it works.
manufacturers go to great lengths to obviate the 'electret effect' during manufacture of coax...
Yes, I fully agree.
Especially using the power augmentation effect of BEMF/CEMF with air core coils.  With or without bifilar, counter-wound toroids.  I'll try and take time to experiment.

I'll be calling the owner's son and arrange a meeting to discuss terms later.

--Lee

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: triffid on August 12, 2008, 09:52:10 AM
The plans using a old car ignition coil and length of wire has been out on the internet at least a couple of years... 

A newbie had said somewhere else on this site that he had gotten a system like the one cited below to work near his lake property.

Also, have a look at something similar:
http://www.nuenergy.org/experiments/modern_radiant_energy_circuit.htm

--Lee