Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re: Poynt

Started by Yucca, December 01, 2009, 10:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

Quote from: Peterae on December 01, 2009, 03:38:57 AM
I am not sure how much more i am going to post on this web site, i am pretty pissed off with Stefan for banning Poynt99, i have worked with poynt for over 2 years on my projects and owe a lot of my progress personally to him.

For instance if it wasn't for poynt guiding me in the right direction i would never of worked on the bifilar delayed circuit and found the sharp pulse effect and explosions in a wire.

Poynt has only ever questioned people's attitude to claiming OU without reasonable data, he has then helped these people to develop methods to test their circuits, putting hundreds of hours in many times.
He was the only person to gather data and try to make sense of the tpu and published a number of in depth reports to help people work out what was known.

Wilby posted in Rose's thread that he knows Poynts name and where he lives, this is a very serious threat bordering on criminal intentions, whats he going to do go and fire bomb Poynts house, well if stefan doesn't ban him for that then stefan really needs to think about winding this site down, he has the administration skill of an idiot.

Nuff said for now

Peter

I'll second all of that Peter! I actually received a PM from WilbyInebriated basically telling me (between the lines) to keep my mouth shut or I'll go the same way as Poynt99.

Well I have servers and I can knock up a forum in an evening along with nice graphics (actually one of my banner designs is on the top right of this site. Although stefan quantized it to 256 color ughh!) I can also register a nice .com name for it.

Perhaps I should set up a gentlemans free energy research club for us and other like minded researchers, poynt included of course. Then if any insubstantial blowhard comes along we exercise our rights as gentlemen to keep our clubhouse clean. Hmm what do you think?

Yes that's what I'll probably do, I just registered a .com domain name. Initial members will be selectively offered admin privilages. There will be no ads, it will be fast and free. Logic, objectivity and truthfulness will be the preferred atire.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Peterae on December 01, 2009, 03:38:57 AM
@All

I am not sure how much more i am going to post on this web site, i am pretty pissed off with Stefan for banning Poynt99, i have worked with poynt for over 2 years on my projects and owe a lot of my progress personally to him.

For instance if it wasn't for poynt guiding me in the right direction i would never of worked on the bifilar delayed circuit and found the sharp pulse effect and explosions in a wire.

Poynt has only ever questioned people's attitude to claiming OU without reasonable data, he has then helped these people to develop methods to test their circuits, putting hundreds of hours in many times.
He was the only person to gather data and try to make sense of the tpu and published a number of in depth reports to help people work out what was known.

Wilby posted in Rose's thread that he knows Poynts name and where he lives, this is a very serious threat bordering on criminal intentions, whats he going to do go and fire bomb Poynts house, well if stefan doesn't ban him for that then stefan really needs to think about winding this site down, he has the administration skill of an idiot.

Nuff said for now

Peter
poynty got banned for his behavior and abuse of priveleges. stefan was right for doing so.

i posted no such thing in rose's thread. regarding your ridiculous assumptions about fire bombs, etc. you really need to cease with such hyperbole and grandstanding. i should be banned for saying that if i am ever in his neighborhood i might drop by his house with a pint to cheer him up? ::) and somehow you twist that into a possible fire bombing? are you mental? good grief man, get a grip... defamation and slander is an actionable offense, i advise you to choose your words a little more carefully.

@yucca
you recieved a pm from me telling you why poynty was banned, nothing more.
regarding your idea, i think it's great. don't let the door hit you where the good zeus split you...

edit: for the record here is the pm i sent yucca.
Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 30, 2009, 07:32:32 PM
poynt was banned because he could not refrain from posting logical fallacies or using his moderator powers in a malicious, vindictive manner. that and promising substance while delivering none. let's not cry over spilt milk. using terms like charlatan carpet bagger is a logical fallacy, known as ad hominem... we don't need another person tossing those about.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Yucca

I shan't be letting any door hit me anywhere oh wise commander in chief  ::), and that's not a "logical fallacy" you berk!

I hope you speak good German because I do!

forest

Please don't go offtopic here.Start own thread.I saw that on other threads and it soon flood it to monstrous size of many pages of bla bla bla ble bla...well ... unrelated ;D

Yucca

Quote from: forest on December 01, 2009, 12:29:24 PM
Please don't go offtopic here.Start own thread.I saw that on other threads and it soon flood it to monstrous size of many pages of bla bla bla ble bla...well ... unrelated ;D

I agree, anyone who is not building or researching the topic in hand should simply leave this thread and stop provoking those interested in the subject.