Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Counter Rotating Coaxial Cylinder HPG

Started by gravityblock, December 04, 2009, 06:48:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_bojangles

the only other way ive been able to alter counter torque is gravity, for if a magnet is being lifted straight up in the presence of inductors, the "weight" increases, because the pull from gravity is compounded with the opposing lenz drag

likewise a magnet being pushed in a downward direction in the presence of inductors appears to be "lighter" as gravity is now fighting the drag

i used to think this is what caused part of the back torque, because the faster they spun, the more of a difference in weight they became, thus making it more off balanced and harder to spin

so sometimes ive looked at it as something that gets heavier when lifted, and lighter as it falls, and im trying to figure out a way to make that do some work for me, or cancel themselves out

so much to think about, so many good ideas floating around here recently
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

gravityblock

Broli,

Overlooking a few possible design & engineering issues, please take a look at this illustration.  This will push your mind to the limit.  The brushes could always be replaced with slip rings.  After posting your opinion on this, I will take you up on your offer to live chat if your still interested.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Here's a different perspective to help in the visualization.  Right disc is negative and left disc is positive.  Left Side of outside circuit is negative and right side of outside circuit is positive.  I may have the polarity reversed, but what ever the polarities are on the disc, the external circuit will have an opposite polarity.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

broli

GB I suggest you continue analyzing it, the second perspective made it confusing. If it's easier I would recommend drawing it in 3d on pencil and paper, and then filling the colors with photoshop using the magic wand tool for easy filling within borders. You will need a scanner though. This is the first thing I try to do with these designs draw them in 3d on paper and start the scrutinty. If I think it has some value I use 3d software and post the presentation of the idea.

But I'm glad that you are posting these because they allow me to reignite the subject with more interest and different point of views.

gravityblock

I have a hard time putting my thoughts on paper.  What is in my head and what I put on paper doesn't always match. :(

You know me, always making things more complicated than they are, lol.  I guess it still works as a motor, so the counter torque will still be there.

GB