Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Counter Rotating Coaxial Cylinder HPG

Started by gravityblock, December 04, 2009, 06:48:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Right disc is a slightly smaller hollow cylinder disc and fits inside the larger diameter cylinder disc with brushes connecting them together on the inside of the larger diameter disc and outside of the smaller disc.  I hope this helps.  The other perspective in post #11, doesn't need the brushes connecting them together and could be viewed as having a different setup.  Perspective was a bad choice of words on my part.  The below illustration and the one in post #12 isn't much different than the original design of this thread.  I didn't realize it until after posting it, and it caused all the confusion.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

broli

Quote from: gravityblock on December 07, 2009, 05:55:19 PM
The counter rotating discs in the last illustration are basically a hollow cylinder with one cylinder disc having a slightly smaller diameter with brushes connecting them, which I wouldn't be able to show the brushes because the brushes are on the inside.  I have a hard time putting my thoughts on paper.  What is in my head and what I put on paper doesn't always match. :(

You know me, always making things more complicated than they are, lol.  I guess it still works as a motor, so the counter torque will still be there.

GB

The motor is indeed the ultimate test or vice versa. If it works as one thing it shouldn't work as the other. I have spend about an hour illustrating a motor idea untill I discovered the flaw AGAIN. For the sake of progress I will post it. The flaw is that the back emf doesn't cancel, the back emf in the wire going upwards is stronger than the one on the disc, thus it counters the applied current. The reason is because the wire going upwards has double the amount of current than the current from the center of the disc to the border.

For me the homopolar concept is an undefeatable opponent. I keep trying and trying and it ends up beating me every time. I think we have posted more ideas than there are patents on homopolar designs  ;D .

gravityblock

From here, I have plans on how to use angular momentum in a way in which nobody has ever considered or attempted to use as far as I'm aware of in a generator/motor.  My main focus around angular momentum will be designing a HPG that won't work as a motor.  This video clearly shows angular momentum defying gravity and helped me to understand it better, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=545GwnupKAE

This is also a good video on angular momentum, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k276y9kuQQ

If I can get this all worked out in my head and can put it on paper in a way that can be understood by others, then I will create another thread.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

broli

Last night I could barely sleep because of yet a new idea, again I will post this with a nice presentation. The idea is very similar to the idea you started this thread with only is the magnet orientated and rotating differently. My homopolaric knowledge says that it should work since it's so easy.

gravityblock

Broli:

If the axles on each side ran through the magnet where the magnet could freely rotate on bearings in either direction and we could design a system where the discs will rotate in the generator, but the magnet will rotate with the motor.....then there would be no counter torque because the magnetic field doesn't rotate with the magnet.  The two separate axles can not connect to each other, but they can still be ran through the magnet allowing the discs to counter rotate while allowing the magnet to rotate in either direction due to the motor.

Need an illustration?

GB