Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cure diseases and more with electricity? Has anyone seen this yet?

Started by Mark69, December 07, 2009, 11:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad

Hi Mark, no problem mate i love sharing info that i think will benefit others.

Just one thing that Kator touched on ans thats the bacteria in the gut, well i used to get terrible stomach acid after eating certain foods, if i ate pastry or cornflakes i would be doubled up with burning from the excess acid.

There was one night imparticular that scared the hell out of me, i awoke to find the most intense burning sensation in my stomach,  acid had also travelled up from my stomach to my throat and the pain was real bad, i went down stairs and took some rennie duo and drank a pint of water and eventually it calmed down.

I was a regular acid sufferer but after making up half a pint of colloidal silver and taking two table spoons (20ml) per day the acid has gone totally!, i even ate two mince pies before bed last night and not a whiff of acid.

so this leads me to think that its probably bacteria in the gut that causes excess stomach acid when certain foods are eaten, but now i literally can eat any food and not get acid.

blueplanet

Interesting.

Gum diseases and "bad teeth" problems which you guys mentioned appear to be a symptom of mercury poisoning.

t3t4

Yes, I have seen this, I'm surprised to find this topic on this site though. But let me tell you what my experience has been, you may learn something.

I just recently built and sold a packaged RIFE machine to a long time customer, as per his request. He plays a lot with alternative healing/medicine, and has used a variety of devices throughout his life, some of which I have repaired for him. But, this guy is responsible for cluing me in to RIFE technology.

I knew about electrical healing from Tesla's work and some of his personal statements for a while now, but I always assumed it required some sort of Tesla coil. Well, it doesn't! The basic device itself is so basic and so simple to build, and yet the media tries so hard to make everyone believe they need a specially made custom device to cure them of ailments for only $2,400.00. That irritates me to no end! Now, it is an imperfect science, they won't tell you but I will... However, it's almost free to play with and everyone on this site has what they need (equipment wise) to begin safe experimentation.

It's up to you guys/girls if you want to give this a try, but all you need are 3 simple components for a complete system, 2 of which you already have, 1 you are using right now just to read this message.

The requirements are as follows:

A computer with sound card.

Audio patch cables.

A signal generator program.

Everyone here has a computer and most likely has a built in or aftermarket sound card. Everyone here at least will have a set of speakers or headphones available. All you need after that is a little will power and a signal generator program. You need a 1/8th STEREO audio patch cable, so, either you hack your speakers, head phones, or you go buy the $5.00 cable at RadioShack and hack that instead. One end plugs into your audio output from your computer, the other end (once hacked and stripped) goes to you. Then you simply dial in the desired frequency from your signal generator program and there you go, a fully functional vari-zapper, RIFE machine, or any other name you give. They all do the same damn thing, but at different price levels as well as different power levels.

Power is easy to boost, all that is required for more power is an audio amplifier. Do any of you have surround sound in your home, or even a portable boom box? If so, then you have a good amp already. If not, then simply attach your leads from the sound card, to a wall style step down transformer which again everyone has. Run this transformer in reverse. The sound card will put out about 2.5v, so use an AC transformer in revers that specs about 120 to 9. This should net you about 40v output from your sound card once passed through the transformer in REVERSE. This is an ugly way to do it, but it's cheap or free if you just want to experiment.

Voltage will be controlled by the volume slider on your computer, or the volume nob on your stereo receiver if you opt to use that method instead. BOTH will handle square waves no problem! But the receiver might hurt you due to it's assumed power capabilities, so be careful and stay close to that volume control ALWAYS! Too much voltage makes your muscles contract, not let go! The moisture content of your skin will also make a difference as to what you feel, and so will the frequency you choose. Low frequencies need a LOT more power then high frequencies do. So you will want wet hands, or more power to actually feel something at low settings, but do be cautious. The correct frequency with enough power WILL wake you up!

Now, there are many programs out there, many are free or can be downloaded for free, then modified, if you know what I mean.

The program I use for signal generation:

http://www.trueaudio.com/

My favorite list of RIFE frequencies:

http://www.noriftrife.com/frequencies.asp

My experience has been mixed, but I do feel quite good on low frequencies which I call life energy. My preferred range is in the 6-10HZ ULF band width. I like it as an AC or DC wave, it simply makes me feel good. But the RIFE frequencies are supposed to be mainly DC square waves.

Anyway, this is getting a bit long, so I'll stop here. Ask questions, I'll answer where I can.

t3t4

nitinnun

most people have a severe overgrowth of a fungus, called candida.

the fungus goes EVERYWHERE in their body.
especially through their blood stream.
because the candida is thriving off of the excess sugar that most of us eat.

the preservatives in our food do not kill candida.
but the presevatives do kill the good bacteria, that keeps candida in check.

the candida eats up our energy,
makes us feel depressed,
and makes us feel stressed.

people have used food grade hydrogen peroxide, to kill candida.
as well as greatly reduced sugar consumption, and monatomic silver.

but candida is EXTREMELY difficult to kill, once established.

nitinnun

to remove excess stomach acid,
soak uncooked oatmeal in cold water, for 30 seconds.
then eat the oatmeal.

the UNCOOKED oatmeal will bond to acids and fats.
dragging them out of the body.

many people have a problem with built up acidic chemicals.
that sit in the stomach and intestines, and are never removed.

the oatmeal removes the acid, and many other chemicals.

a woman i know, used to have severe stomach pain.
so bad that she had to take medication.

but after she used the uncooked oatmeal, all her stomach problems went away.
and never came back.

her sisters stomach problems were cured by the oatmeal, too.

but oatmeal isn't enough.
you also need probiotic bacteria.

which eat acids in your stomach, and convert it into harmless bacteria wastes.

i had severe problems with all of the above.
oatmeal was one half of what cured them.

the probiotic bacteria pills from eidon.com, was the other half of what cured them.

the oatmeal greatly reduced my suffering.
but eidons probiotic bacteria,
restored my ability to eat normally,
without unspeakable suffering.