Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cure diseases and more with electricity? Has anyone seen this yet?

Started by Mark69, December 07, 2009, 11:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tishatang

@Ironhead
Don't be so quick to judge.  The Yahoo group I posted is well aware of the need to change polarity.  Here is another link re same subect since you are too lazy to read.

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2006/10/25/build_your_own_for_almost_free_electromedical_research_devices.htm

Quote from this page by host of yahoo group"

"Some godzilla devices have switches to reverse the positive with the negative. This is to prevent the battery electricity from making chemical changes in the body which can result in some soreness (temporary). The Apprentice Godzilla has no switch. You switch the placement of the electrodes (or you can switch the connection of the wires on the battery). It's important to do that after 5-10 minutes or so.  Other godzilla devices switch every 30 seconds automatically and have power meters in them so that you can adjust and know exactly what level of power you are using."

Part of the Beck protocol is the magnetic pulsar.  Links on this page to build your own.  Also somewhere related is the ultimate DIY magnetic pulsar where you get heavy duty battery jumper cables.  Wind them around your body several times connect to a deep cycle 12 volt battery and energize using a starter solenoid with the starter button in your hand.  This is used  to kill the pathogens deep in your gut.  This is so powerful, sometimes it might be best to start will one short burst at a time.  You might have a healing crisis with the body trying to eliminate the dead pathogens.  I will try and find a link and post it.  I am going to try this on myself because I have digestion problems.  I will be back home in about one month to try.

IronHead

Judge what? what the hell are you talking about ?  I have simply told you how the Beck system works.  Fuk I hate this forum!!

Mark69

IronHead

I will be sending it out to a couple of you guys , Mark  I will send you a link in PM

jeanna

Quote from: t3t4 on December 17, 2009, 03:56:16 PM
Yes, I have seen this, I'm surprised to find this topic on this site though. But let me tell you what my experience has been, you may learn something.

I just recently built and sold a packaged RIFE machine to a long time customer, as per his request.

Hi t3t4,
Fancy meeting you here.
I just went to have a look at the frequencies list and it occurrs to me that I can easily tune and dial up a joule thief to frequencies if they are over 500hz,
The weblist did not say hz so I want to be sure that is what is meant,
So, when it says 6, or 600 it means 6hz, or 6khz
Is that right?

I have a friend who was needing one of these just the other day. I can fill him in, but I want the info.

I will add, as well, that on the days when I asm doing a lot of experiments and I have a jtc on in my house for even a couple of hours, I feel really wonderful.
Once, I was feeling kinda punky and realized I had not had a jtc on for a week and just stuck a battery into a breadboard and I felt better. Maybe it was cuz I was having so much fun!

I know pulsed frequencies are healing.

I used to work with a pap imi machine. This is so powerful and excellent that it is totally discredited in all the internet afaik. It is amazing what some companies will do.

Rife had the same sort of trouble.

thanks
jeanna