Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity wheel of Mikhail Dmitriyev

Started by hartiberlin, December 08, 2009, 01:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrea

Quote from: nickle989 on November 20, 2011, 08:26:28 PM
Software is not the answer one needs to build a real unit.  A ratchet effect will be need to hold the lever from falling back as it passes the equal point.  An excelleration will occur in as the wheel comes down.

Here you have the file, if you want to try. Yes, a software simulation is not the answer but it's a "start".. Btw, the ratchet effect seems to me very complicated to realize, cause when the wheel rotate there would be a system for "relaxing" the ratchet and allow the the lever to falling freely.
Bye!

johnny874

Quote from: andrea on November 20, 2011, 08:56:59 AM
Hello, I was curious about this work and I've replicate it with Algodoo. I've tried the version magnet-assisted (look at the draw made by mr. Dmitriyev). Results: the wheel doesn't rotate, cause the magnets effectively assists the wheel, yes, but also in the opposite direction.

BTW, that software is great!

Andrea,
There is something simple you can try with magnets. Have them at an angle.
It is possible when passing the magnet, it's field
is also passed. If so, shielding would not be needed.

Jim

edited to change pic

Low-Q

Quote from: andrea on November 20, 2011, 08:56:59 AM
Hello, I was curious about this work and I've replicate it with Algodoo. I've tried the version magnet-assisted (look at the draw made by mr. Dmitriyev). Results: the wheel doesn't rotate, cause the magnets effectively assists the wheel, yes, but also in the opposite direction.

BTW, that software is great!
What do you think will happen to the wheel then the magnets is suppose to repel the magnets on the wheel? The repel must neccessarily act force in the opposite direction of rotation in order to unbalance the wheel. Therfor you will not gain any extra energy. You could likely use a lever to mechanicly push the weights out of position instead of using magnets.

Vidar

TinselKoala

Yep.

It would be even more beautiful without that big ugly blue MULTI HORSEPOWER ELECTRIC MOTOR driving it.