Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

water gravity wheel

Started by mr_bojangles, December 13, 2009, 03:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_bojangles

oh and seeing as how this is my first gravity wheel i ever attempted i think im still batting a thousand, so as of yet i have no failures
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

onthecuttingedge2005

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question

one failure after another leaves a pretty large mountain of hope.

as far as I know in recorded history, I am the only one in history that has said that phrase, so that makes me unique, right?

unexplainable uniqueness has been the mystical and or metaphorical languish of what was either a Genius and or a God/god in ancient times.

I would stick to main steam higher learning, maybe I like to stick M.I.T into so many faces but when it comes to facts over fiction, I'll take the facts.

I have done a lot of study and experimentation on Gravity, I can say with solid verifiable evidence that Gravity is a carrier of 'stored' energy.

if Einstein was born 2000 years ago he would of been the other son of God!(fact).

I am no God/god but I am very keen on engineering and the way things work. I constantly study everyday just to keep up with all the pitbulls in todays industries.

I am a passive pitbull.

have fun anyways.
Jerry 8)

mr_bojangles

"A rhetorical question is a figure of speech in the form of a question posed for its persuasive effect without the expectation of a reply"

if you appear to be retarded in any way by asking rhetorical questions I will be disinclined to acquiesce your request.

you asked that question^

we have a hint from the beginning it is a question because you start it off with "if"

this implies either you do not know the answer, yet you seem to already have your mind made up

if you already know the answer, you are not expecting a reply, therefore making it a rhetorical question

by your own definition, one who asks rhetorical questions is retarded, and you yourself told me this in a rhetorical question you were asking, kind of like saying "anyone who uses the term retard is a retard"

this is not the first rhetorical question you have asked,

"are you the lucky genius who can break facts with his/her bare mind?

all those failures have to account for something right?"

as far as I know in recorded history, I am the only one in history that has said that phrase, so that makes me unique, right?"

so you have about 4 rhetorical questions to your name on this thread alone, unless i was mistaken i will re answer your questions to clear the air and fix the discrepancy

am i the lucky genius? i don't believe luck has much to do with being a genius, but i will answer yes

do all those failures have to account for something? not necessarily, they do not need to account for anything, people learn better from mistakes than they do victories

are you unique for using that phrase? i wouldn't imagine that to be true, i think someone at some point has said it

now either you are retarded for asking me those questions, seeing as how they are blatantly obvious,

or by your own definition are retarded for using so many rhetorical questions

use your link as reference, and take off your sunglasses while your inside, its not that bright in here
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

AB Hammer

Quote from: mr_bojangles on December 15, 2009, 09:48:25 PM
oh and seeing as how this is my first gravity wheel i ever attempted i think im still batting a thousand, so as of yet i have no failures

mr_bojangles

I like your whit. I don't have no failures either in the past. I had non runners with lessons well learned. So as long as you gain, you have your own personal breakthroughs. You just learn ways not to build.

Alan

PS look for an old wheel on the internet that had a ring between to rollers the hung most of the wheel to one side. This wheel will show you allot more of what you are facing.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

onthecuttingedge2005

Umm, MB, I was loading your deck of cards, so to speak. lol.

yes, if you have read one of my historical posts, I said, I am an indirect autistic.

I am autistic but you can not tell I am autistic. I look as normal as anyone else but there are certain things I am very good at. I can see shapes, signs and or symbols in my head and instantly match them with another sign or symbol, that is why I am so good at engineering, I can re-do blue prints on the spot to make them better.

I am also very educated and lots of hands on experience. so that makes me a really smart retard, so what? he he he.

I was one of the individuals that helped in the programming of the HAL bot from Zabaware, I am currently burnt out on the subject but I still keep programming in my head. if you want verification just look at the 'about' of the HAL software, you'll see my name, Gerald L. Blakley in the credits. I still like HAL but I need some time off. we did win the loebner prize.

carry on! I married a girl name carrie, so that makes it even more mystical on my part.

are you afraid of being called a retard, I am not, lol.

I love my shades!
Jerry 8)