Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

tesla's health rejuvenation device ?

Started by nitinnun, December 18, 2009, 11:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigo

Quote from: wattsup on December 22, 2009, 08:25:59 PM
A member of the forum (@giantkiller) put this link up quite some time ago.

http://keelynet.com/biology/dotto.htm

This just blew me away and has given me some good insight into how the body cells react to magnetic fields and what really could be happening when people get body scans, MRI, etc.

Sadly, like everything else it seems, there are insufficient details about Dotto Rings and how to replicate the exact effects/conditions/apparatus and the patents are obscure, as always...

Though, I am still to understand why people who discover things that are beneficial to humanity take their knowledge to grave with them instead of sharing it openly at the end of their physical life...

angryScientist

Though, I am still to understand why people who discover things that are beneficial to humanity take their knowledge to grave with them instead of sharing it openly at the end of their physical life...

I sometimes think some ideas could be like giving a loaded gun to a bunch of monkeys. I'm not saying that you are a bunch of monkeys, there are some brilliant individuals on this board, but anyone who has to deal with the public at large knows; People are stupid!

I don't want to be the guy that tries to help everyone and gets destroyed for it. Look at Christ. Everyone is told that you are supposed to be like him, but I say this; "Fuck that Bull Shit!"

They say the world is in a bad place. I say it's not for want of the God Spell. Santa Clause is fun and all (I guess) but at what point is it not fun to dilute yourself any further.

Secrets are good for surprising the enemy and getting the advantage in the market place and even in getting the children to eat all there vegetables, around Christmas anyway.... but at what point is it no longer an advantage? How many generations will live in stupidity before reality is completely unwelcome?

We prey on our own kind. The small and stupid are fodder for the experienced. Examples; Big business, the legal business, the spiritual realm, etc..... They all want to be your Daddy! They need to own you. They secure their own future at the expense of yours. You build his kingdom and forget your own. You can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs.

It's the world we live in. We can't live without the truth. How do we deal with it?

amigo

Quote from: angryScientist on December 24, 2009, 02:15:02 AM
It's the world we live in. We can't live without the truth. How do we deal with it?

Find another world? :)

Once I figure out propulsion and life support, see ya all later! :)