Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

the "elites" plan to adjust the earths orbit ! (long).

Started by nitinnun, December 20, 2009, 10:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jratcliff

Nitininimimum,

Only in my wildest dreams could I hope to reach the staggering heights of stupidity that you have climbed.  I am literally in awe of your inept communication skills, lack of rational thought, and breathtaking gullibility.

Someday, just maybe someday, I can be as completely devoid of rational thought as you are.  I can only hope, but at least you give me something to strive for.

John

nitinnun

Quote from: MileHigh on December 22, 2009, 02:18:34 PM
Nitinnun:

I think that it's important to speak out against complete and total nonsense once in a while.  Certainly you are flooding this site with your crazy paranoid crap, like some sort of spook that crawled out of the woodwork.

I don't know if you can't think straight or have some deep dark problems or whatever, but for sure as the sun shines you are doing nothing but polluting this place with your completely nonsensical junk.

Just about everything that you are saying is garbage, laughable nonsense.  Somebody should tell you this once in a while.  What you are doing is a disservice to everyone that reads you.

My advice to you is to get your head on straight and start thinking like a normal person.

MileHigh

i can tell that you have not considered ONE SINGLE THING,
that i have posted.

and if you have,
than you have considered less than 80%,
of its potential meaning.

but you have every right to choose,
what it is that you read.
and what you prefer to believe is true.

but if you are going to incriminate yourself,
with repeated offenses of ad hominem,
than you could at least have the decency,
to post at least one constructive thing,
that is "not" ad hominem.

such as discussing point by point,
why my theory, is inaccurate.

that is, if you have the ability,
to constructively argue against a position.

without comiting an act,
that would automatically disqualify you,
from any formal debate.

and as for my choice,
of language structure.

i have found that this format,
is easier to express,
and absorb,
than the indigestible chunks of raw wordage,
that most people use.

it is not unlike the structure of a poem.
yet can be reconfigured,
as easily as a small sized math problem.

and is closer in form,
to the shape of a persons focus.

this form even CLEARLY SHOWS,
where one idea stops,
and another idea begins.

unlike your typical punch-bowl-of-floating-bits-format,
which is a true torture to the mind,
to navigate.

odds are that even the average person,
could absorb complicated concepts,
more easily in this form,
than in the normal page-long form.

but again.
you may select which ever sentence format,
that you prefer.

but you have no philosophical room what so ever,
to say that your prefered way,
is more valid than my prefered way.

kooler

i think their using haaaaarp to pull down ufo's magnetically to do testing to why they only steal cows in the middle of the night...
of course what do i know???... hahahahahahaha

forest

IMHO This is not possible.It is possible to change Earth plane of rotation or direction of rotation or pole-shift. That's all - results are partially predictable.

There is slight possibility to change Earth  orbit but results are TOTALLY UNPREDICTABLE and MOST PROBABLY DISASTROUS !

Do not mess with WHEELWORK OF NATURE !
Galaxy is truning Solar System, Sun is turning planets.

MileHigh

The Earth is going to remain in a stable orbit for billions and billions of years provided it does not get clobbered by something moon-sized smashing into it.  The orbit will be so stable that it will outlast the sun, which will eventually turn into a Red Giant and swallow up the inner planets.

You can calculate the angular momentum of the Earth in orbit around the Sun, as well as the Earth's moment of inertia about it's axis.  Both of these values are so unbelievably massive that would take astronomical amounts of energy to change either one.  Energy that is beyond our capabilities to generate for the foreseeable future.  The Earth is in orbit and spinning in a frictionless vacuum.

All talk about the Earth changing its orbit or its axis of rotation when in fact there are no unbalanced forces acting on it are complete nonsense.

MileHigh