Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

the "elites" plan to adjust the earths orbit ! (long).

Started by nitinnun, December 20, 2009, 10:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

I will listen with respect to anyone who takes the time to speak...its the only way to make a broad comparative assessment of future concepts presented in other venues.

Even if less than accurate, sometimes a good story is whats needed to stimulate an idea.

With the exception being an attempt to mislead.

Unless I have rock solid evidence someone is deliberately selling a false premise or concept, I will not and can not feel justified to challenge their position.

What I see is 'Nit' is making some very profound statements, which are pretty hard to argue with...and no one has.

He is also making some other more conceptual statements some take issue with...I know nothing which contradicts him...whether I believe him or not.

I know I have had some things happen to me which opened the door to all possibilities.

The 'all ideas welcome' thread in my mind will never be locked...although a few have been 'booted'.

Please everyone, lets focus on what is being said instead of who is saying it...after all its christmas.

I hope everyone gets what they wish for...and the best for the new year...two-ten.

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

@jikwan

'Nit's' first language is not english...you're post was a little ambiguous.

It may have been easily perceived as a kick in the a$$ and a pat on the back, as he is going out the door.

Especially following posts where some personal remarks were directed his way.

Regards...

jikwan

cap,
i delete my strong-worded post after reading your recent comment
seems we were both typing at the same time
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

onthecuttingedge2005

I am sorry, the easiest way to annihilate most of the earth's population is to alter Earths Quasi-Satellite also known as Earth's second moon called Cruithne, sending a nuke to one calculated side of Cruithne and then detonating it at the correct calculated moment so that it hit either China and or India, Cruithne would kill billions of people and most of the people in the surrounding countries would bare some harsher living.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3753_Cruithne

that is a lot better and easier than adjusting earth's orbit.

a mass object of 1.3×10^14 kg that is 5km wide and traveling at 17.2 miles a second would devastate most of china's and India's population and leave a crater over a hundred miles wide.

Jerry 8)

Cap-Z-ro

We would be alerted if they were going to attempt that...because they wood have to relocate Baliwood' first.

Regards...