Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Broken Back Balanced Lever with Magnetic Spring Action

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, December 22, 2009, 11:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

mr_bojangles

nice idea,

your second pin on the right can't go through both levers, it will make the bigger one unable to move

then you would need something to keep the magnet and steel from falling too far down, unless you have a very strong magnet that can pull it up from far away, but you could probably pulse the shield to make it work, which im sure you thought of already

otherwise it looks promising, nice drawing

what do you plan on using for the shielding
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: mr_bojangles on December 23, 2009, 02:12:32 AM
nice idea,

your second pin on the right can't go through both levers, it will make the bigger one unable to move

then you would need something to keep the magnet and steel from falling too far down, unless you have a very strong magnet that can pull it up from far away, but you could probably pulse the shield to make it work, which im sure you thought of already

sounds good, the idea I had was that the right side pin joint would buckle upwards and away from the shielding then the magnet would reset itself with the main mass of steel.

otherwise it looks promising, nice drawing

Thanks.

what do you plan on using for the shielding

right now, I tested to see if the magnetic field spring action could be broken, I used a steel letter opener, it did interrupt the field enough to cause the main mass steel to drop, I have not made the full device, just some simple experimentation of the magnetic type field spring.

the only magnets I have to play with are hematite magnets, not very strong.