Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Famous nuclear physicist killed (head of the European Patent Office!)

Started by Cherryman, December 28, 2009, 04:34:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherryman

(Transelated from the Dutch newspaper "telegraaf" )

Famous nuclear physicist killed

AMSTERDAM - The 54-year Rijswijker from the day before Christmas was found dead in his apartment house Rijswijk, shows the leading nuclear physicist Dr. Antonio Ferrigno be. The researcher, head of the European Patent Office, is a crime killed.

The lifeless body of the Italian scholar was found by his family. According to witnesses, his hands tied and he lay in a pool of blood. Who is behind the brutal murder, is still a mystery.

Possible forms Ferrigno's recent and remarkable discoveries in the field of pacemakers motif. The nuclear physicist, who is very high global repute, the regular telephone recently been threatened, said one insider.

Cherryman

Besides medical patents are worth billions. And the working field of him was pacemakers.. 

I wouldn't be surprised if someone had invented a "lifetime" working pacemaker..     In other words:  Some kind of free energy..  While patenting the pacemaker..  someone find out that this princeple could be used for OU..

The inventer sends it in for a patent...   Some "men in black"  find it out... and they destroy it, all the evidence..and the people who have seen the real plans but refuse to keep it surpressed.

OKé..  Maybe i'm seeing ghosts...  But nowadays i'm not surprised by anything anymore... People are getting killed everyday for less........

Cloxxki

Wow, I worked at that office only a few years ago!

There's a lot of money going on in the pacemaker business obviously.
So who could have a motive?
- a patent applicant that got critical questions which have no answers. Or just a disappointed applicant that got a grant refused.
- an application opponent with a weak case?

I've read hints that some pacemakers are borderline OU devices. Might Ferrigno have noticed in an application that they were in fact patenting OU technology, which he better would not have noticed? That would put OU inventors on the side of crime. Docs kill, but OU inventors...?

The EPO is an evil company when it comes to HR (I was victim of their system), but the people who work there are angels. I feel for them, the place must be in shock now...

Cherryman

Cloxxki.

I believe the people are themselves OK.  It;s the divide and rule system. Good people doing "bad" things without themselves even knowing it, but that's a whole different story.

About the motives, i will add some more:

- People/agency's who  do not want this technology to be public at all
- Or on a broader view: Maybe he was just not listening to "major" forces. As head of the patent office he comes across many different techniques in many different fields. I think there is always a weighing of public intrest among political or security intrests. 

With the money (read: power) involved in energy and technologies one life less or more isn't a surprise...  They attack whole countries for a bit of oil and / or Sumerian knowledge.