Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Buoyancy/gravity wheel - another approach?

Started by Low-Q, December 28, 2009, 05:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

I see your point. One h... of a black eye - but what if the wheel are turning clockwise. Ball at position E is going OUT of the water because the buoyancy of the other balls are not enough to keep it back. The question is also if the remaining balls in the water require as much energy to virtually move the 1 litre water upwards 1m....hmmmmm

I'll go to bed now....

Vidar

onthecuttingedge2005

when it comes to gravity, you have to convert it, not use it directly.

interrupt it to be more precise.

there can be no work unless you convert it from one form to another. this is another law, the conversion of potential to kinetic energy requires some input energy.

always remember, 'all' energy is inherited as lazy, it doesn't like to do work! you have to force it to work!

think of a really lazy slave, I mean really lazy as lazy of a slave as possible, this would be your driver an electron.

Jerry

Low-Q

"Lazy energy" LOL ;D. Yes, you're right. Most energy is only potential - not willing to change without a push. I was however hoping that I could convert from potential to kinetic energy with my idea. I guess I've to build it. Two containers of water side by side with very flexible membranes towards each other where the balls are going in between - lubricated with some silicone oil or something. Don't hold your breath :)

Vidar

Silver

This is my stupid idea for bouyancy wheel :)
I don't think it will works but was fun to think about it :)

Low-Q

Quote from: Silver on December 29, 2009, 12:45:08 PM
This is my stupid idea for bouyancy wheel :)
I don't think it will works but was fun to think about it :)
I liked it! Nice drawing too. This made me think of another and similar idea:

The upper an lower roller is making sure the flexible rubber tube is keeping the air on the right side. The shape of the tube I believe is critical in order to make bouyancy more efficient - but in the end I have a bad feeling it will not work...
This drawing is done in paint with a small red unusable button-mouse - hence the result...

Well, look away from friction - I am only interested in if the bouyancy effect will make the big wheel spin and accelerate if no friction is present.

Vidar