Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

EER Joule Thief using an earth battery to start a joule thief.

Started by jeanna, December 28, 2009, 09:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

@Pirate:
     Thank you so much for your honest answer,  it does also reflect what I was thinking.  So, back to the drawing board for me.
    I'm still waiting for the results from IST and his newest project of hooking up a JT to a florescent light ballast, and use that as leverage to output more than with just the JT.   If you hear of any other means of creating some home type of useable power, please let me know.
  I see a very usefull purpose in the "Jeanna light" as an emergency back-up, when the lights go out, which here is quiet often. And I think there can still be some upscale possible to that method, as is being shown by -Lidmotor- in his lighting a CFL and self charging videos.
                                                              Thanks again,
                                                                                    NZ

jeanna

Thanks Nick and Bill,
I am not stopping the barber pole and air batteries, I just want to remind myself how much better the output was when there was a living plant in the middle of a spiral of the 2 wires.

@Bill,
I love the idea of using a next generation to look for adaptation that will enhance the electrical effect!!
LOVE IT.
It will take a bit of time to get seeds going, but I will do this for sure.
Thanks for the suggestion.

@Nick,
I was getting better results when I added Magnesium carbonate which is in dolomite.
There was a big difference in both the strength of the circuit and the vitality of the plant.
[One day without realizing what I was doing I "added" magnesium carbonate to the control that was not supposed to have any. It took off, but I lost my control after that. It was about 3 weeks into this.]

I am not going to try the iron only because I want to play with the magnesium element, because I am suspecting that the magnesium atoms/molecules might be lining up in a wire like direction.
How else can it be that adding a 4 inch piece of magnesium can get the 60 inch effect back?

I was not fishing around in the dirt and soldering the new magnesium bit to the old one, I was just kind of aiming in the same general direction.
It blows my mind, in fact.

So, thank you, both.

The thing on my plate is to work out a way to toss the joules back and forth across the wire ends of the secondary.
I have done this a couple of times, and it really works, but I haven't done it every time, and I want to get this down.
IMO, It is the best way to stretch what is there to produce more.

thank you,

jeanna

FrozenWaterLab

@ Jeanna
On day #15, (Apr 8 )  it went out and I touched it and a 5 inch piece of mg ribbon came off in my hands and I stuck it back in the soil to have a think, and the lights went on bright. ... a 5 inch piece of ribbon?---

That made me think about those old timers stories again.
I wonder if my planter has a current in the soil that now follows a certain path which was originally defined by the magnesium ribbon, but continues even though the ribbon is in bad shape?

Today I tested this thought again, because today the white light went out, which means the amps are below um 4mA or so.
I cut a fresh piece of Mg ribbon about 3-4 inches long and stuck it under the clip and into the soil at the place where the mg comes out of the soil.
then I sprayed the soil with some water as usual.

The light got really bright = brighter than it has been in a few days.
End Quote

This is good info to try if the circuit in the ground quits.
I will try if it happens.
FrznWtr

FrozenWaterLab

Quote from: jeanna on May 11, 2010, 11:02:21 PM
Hi everybody,
Here is another video. It is following the development of the outside plant battery (aka earth battery  ;) )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPmSbvssYUc
It is only 3 minutes, but not very compressed so you can see the red led. Still, I may need to make pointers so you can see the light.
jeanna

Oh how I wish I'd seen this before I did the work I did today. I could have easily pored some Dolomite Lime in on top of my Mg Ribbon.
Well spilt milk & all
This must be turned into a good thing. I will dig another trench about a foot further from the fence and lay another Mg Ribbon.
On this one I will pore the dolomite before burying. Two experiments possible. Will a line in lime :') establish it's own power channel?
AND will two Neg lines next to each other add to my EB's overall output and if so how much.
Tomorrows project go to H.D. or green house for Dolomite. And retrench. Spiral also if time (With lime)
(Hope my birch like a sweet soil)
Need to hook up a JT soon also.
Right now my ribbon is shorted to the carbon.
FrznWtr

FrozenWaterLab

Quote from: Pegasus on June 12, 2010, 01:05:39 PM
Hello Jeanna and All..
I'm a novice in the joule thief art, and I have to power some leds,but until now I had no success.I have tried a basic circuit found on the web,rated for only on led, but didn't worked with 10 led put in parallel.I have to build a trap for the tomato moth,and I have to power ten  5mm 3Volts Ultraviolet leds put in series.The earth battery seems a good solution, because the trap is far from my house . I have a couple of  ultracaps rated 20 Farad 2,5 Volts.Can you suggest me a circuit that accomplish this task?
Thanks for your time....

What a great use for an EER - I like it But the LED's should Prob go in Parilel on a secondary with multipal inductors. Ask Jeanna for help on that shes the inductor wiz gal.

for EB info to power it go to lazersabers thread here -might help.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8640.0

Hope you get it going
FrznWtr