Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Agentgates´s TPU setup with strange wavehill hump

Started by agentgates, January 05, 2010, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Ok  just got out of the cave and I beat this into shape with some rocks and an elephant tusk.  Ooo oo

Im just going on a hunch. About to hook it up.

Be back in a bit

Magscave

FatBird

@ Magluvin

SUPER GOOD HUNCH Magluvin.  I was wondering the same thing!!!!

Magluvin

Thanks Fatbird

Its 10 turns secondary of 16ga and the primary 114 turns 24ga. The primary is a single coil but the first go round had spaces twice as large as what you see and the second round is in those spaces, so it is a bifi in series. I figured that as long as the spaces between individual turns was 1/4 in, the other round should be ok in between and maybe thats what a bifi is all about. Im hookin it up too the cave setup as we speak, err post.  =]

Magscave

plengo

Hey Magluvin,

great work man. Make a video as the usual!

Fausto.

Magluvin

Welp  waiting for the soldering iron to heat up. The mayan's would be scared of me because of how many reeds I have sacrificed.  Was messing me up. The blue glow wasnt there but lots of thunderstorms in the source oscillator. Then the reed went into a crying sweep in freq but little output.  It has some build up between the contacts.

Be done soon.

Magscave