Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Agentgates´s TPU setup with strange wavehill hump

Started by agentgates, January 05, 2010, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatBird

@ Bullsnbears1

Crap. Looks like I'll be returning some 4" sewage pipe to Home Depot this morning. Too bad, it's perfect $7 for 10' was going to produce quite a few coils. Another idea of mine down the drain.

========================================================

Why not keep the pipe & use it like this.

bullsnbears1

Quote from: FatBird on January 19, 2010, 01:58:25 PM
@ Bullsnbears1

Crap. Looks like I'll be returning some 4" sewage pipe to Home Depot this morning. Too bad, it's perfect $7 for 10' was going to produce quite a few coils. Another idea of mine down the drain.

========================================================

Why not keep the pipe & use it like this.

Yes, I'll be keeping it. It's perfect and very thin-walled compared to fittings like you used.

I was making a bad attempt at being funny.  ;)

captainpecan

I've been trying to catch up on this thread, and have been reading for days while working on another project.  I'm sorry if this has been covered, but I never saw Agentgates post a video showing his claims?  Did Stefan ever receive a working unit to justify the claims? Could someone point me to a link or maybe a page I've missed?  Or has this project just sorta drifted in many independent directions?

Qwert

@captainpecan,

I watch this thread from the very beginning. No video or any proof instead of claims of proof. Agentgates left this thread since he claims that Stefan Hartman and other users were too impatient and urged him to post the video, contrary to the initial agreement.

ramset

Qwert
I watch this thread from the very beginning. No video or any proof instead of claims of proof. Agentgates left this thread since he claims that Stefan Hartman and other users were too impatient and urged him to post the video, contrary to the initial agreement.
---------------------------------------

Yes things got mixed around ,
I absolutely believe Tony is a man of integrity and good intentions
and I believe he has found something he wants to share.

He has a spiritual[very positive] side to his life and his conviction is to make this world a better place.

I personally am of the same mind set.[as a lot of you here are!]

There are no secrets here just a better Focus.[less negative]
share what "you" have
That is what Tony is going to do!

And then we shall see!
[A little patience]

Lets make the rest of our lives
the BEST of our lives

"stay tuned"

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma