Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Agentgates´s TPU setup with strange wavehill hump

Started by agentgates, January 05, 2010, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Paul

I've seen some pretty fast operators in my day!

But buddy you jump to conclusions WAYYYYY to quickly!!

There is to much at stake to act this way!!
once this is analyzed [in progress] the rest will be obvious!
And the results shared with all 

No stone unturned!

Chet

Keep looking fellows !
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

turbo

Quote from: pauldude000 on January 21, 2010, 08:16:07 AM
He is an outright fraud....... what is being set up by him is a classic scam, using 'volunteer' time, labor, and resources to 'research' the technology, to set up a 'foundation' to market the device....

A marketing foundation pays the marketer... (IE Tony)

'Volunteers' don't get payed anything, as they are by definition volunteers.

This information is FIRSTHAND.

Faust and everyone else roped in at this point like I was until twenty minutes ago..... Don't just walk away... RUN!

I can't believe I fell for that crap.

Paul Andrulis

RUN!

pauldude000

Quote from: ramset on January 21, 2010, 10:55:45 AM
Paul

I've seen some pretty fast operators in my day!

But buddy you jump to conclusions WAYYYYY to quickly!!

There is to much at stake to act this way!!
once this is analyzed [in progress] the rest will be obvious!
And the results shared with all 

No stone unturned!

Chet

Keep looking fellows !

Ramset.... I don't jump to conclusions.

He set up his own little party elsewhere, and I was invited to join, along with many others from OU.com.

He hung himself with his own words. He made a grand initial speech about showing us how it was made, and how he wanted us to figure out how it works, document it, and then publish it in the open source. He welcomed us 'volunteers' to help him in this.

I was fine with that concept.

After a couple of days, he posted a grand set of goals....... which did NOT include open source. It included a 'Marketing Foudation' to be set up, and the publishing to be not open source, but to small companies to manufacture.

Open source is free and open, what he is talking about requires funds, and lots of them. Marketing requires selling, not giving.

It is quite literally a 180 degree switch from the initial promise to the 'volunteers' he made at his site.

Here is the link, though it may not do anyone any good, as it is a secure private site.

www.tpu-alliance.com

The free energy concept has its hard workers. It has those with effects and unexplainable anomalies. Unfortunately some view it as a vehicle to separate willing to believe individuals from their cash in one manner or another.

For instance take Hutchison. He is not a scammer, though I disagree with about every other word the man says when he described his effects.  It is obvious he is HONEST, though misguided, and forced to explain that which he did not have any answers to, so he made up a bunch of poop.

Does he have a coil? Possibly... I repeat POSSIBLY.

He was claiming here to have a 'powerful coil' made and ready to send to hartiberlin, yet at his new forum he wants the volunteers to help him, so that he can have a 'working KW unit in a few weeks'.....

He claimed his initial coil was putting out over a kilowatt... remember? It does tend to put every word out of his mouth in doubt. Not because of some 'persecution' which has happened to others, just not to him. Minor criticism like came from hartiberlin does not count as 'persecution'.

I am not saying 'do not work on the coil here at OU.com, and thoroughly check out the concept', I AM saying to all don't join in his scheme, get sucked into his MONETARY scam.

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

Mk1

@all

Agentgates has left , and won't come back here , all i can say is i made a joule thief from his coil , and for the first time ever a joule thief lit a filament bulb from the secondary , it also runs a 12 volt motor on the secondary.

So i would not be so quick in judging ,

To Marco , the more i look at you the more i see a disinfo agent , you are responsible for the SM , up to last year you still gave the impression to to know all there was about it , now we have something to work on that is clear , but no now SM is a scam , and please don't follow agentgates , why ?

Is there really a tpu by SM probably not since SM is a crook , regard less ,

There is something to this coil .

So before in the past you told everyone how to do it , now you say he is scam , and please don't waist time on the design of agentgate .

Marco , i never tough you add anything , and i was right...

Mark

ramset

Paul
I have to say I never EVER read anything posted by Tony that smelled Like a guy looking for a Sucker to throw money at him.

Born and raised in NYC Heavy Construction and Demolition business, I know what those guys look like and sound like.[ every Race, creed, nationality, and religion]

Nobody has a crowbar in my pocket prying out my wallet.

Monetary scam is a big accusation to make.

Time to keep moving forward and not get mired in what might be no more than than an inability to communicate intent.

24 hrs at a new location [the above link you posted] and you have this guy up on the cross lighting a fire under him.

A few weeks to show results[what you posted above]!!
And you want to burn him??

Lindsay has been doing this for how long??

Forever? ? ? ? ? ?
He is " begging" folks to replicate this""" BEGGING !!!"""

Paul put out your torch.

We need to see whats Up

A few weeks isn't going to kill anyone .

Chet

No stone left unturned!!

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma