Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FREE ENERGY FROM Shake up torch ?

Started by powercat, December 25, 2009, 07:02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SEFBOB1

"Kooler  :) I thought magnets and watches and clocks didnt go together  :) But hey that was i good sugestion and if they made one with pure brass or somthing that could work and hey even a cookoo clock pendulem or a grandfather clock arm swinging past a coil  would shurly work to store some juice and maybe fire some leds off........"

@gadgetmall
      Check Bill Mehess about 3 1/2 years ago. He worked with an escapement , pendulum, coil and magnet.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=919.msg6407#msg6407

jadaro2600

Am I the only one that thinks the makers of these fake shake-up lights should be sued; They're intended for emergency conditions all will most definitely be a shortfall for anyone needing it.

Perhaps a list of the manufactures of the fakes should be accounted for; for everyone's sakes.

gadgetmall

As far as i Know this is the ONLY design i showed that i have seen fake . Its a China knock off and anytime you see this design its a fake . The lithium cells is a dead givaway plus no diodes on the circuit board another givaway but the real givaway is no real magnet and the fact they light without shaking .They are not marked with a manufacture and so who will go after them if them are unknown :) I still see them and show the China flea man they are fake . He knows already and probably paid a dime each and sells them for 2 to 2.50 .
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

powercat

Happy New Year everybody, ;D
please keep off topic on this thread  ::)
:-*
cat
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall