Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Recreating Besslers Wheel

Started by Ken the Great, January 05, 2010, 08:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrWhat

Ken the Great,

you seem to have a brilliant analytical mind.

With words sometimes it can be difficult to visualise what you are describing, so if you could make a basic sketch that would help a lot so that as you continue your explanation we can understand it better and contribute.

Thanks

Damian

Ken the Great

Dr What,

I appreciate the interest in this thread.
I do not have the time to draw anything up right now, I had a few extra minutes last night and here and there, to post to the thread.

However if you are interested I will keep you in mind.
Do you live in the US? Where about? The general area.
Send me a personal message do not answer these in the forum, if you live close enough, maybe we can collaborate in building this thing.

I am in the process of assembling a parts list to send to a machine shop, for the axle, flanges, bearings and weights.

Later :D

"Why is it that the women who are against abortion are the women you wouldn't want to have  S E X  with in the first place?"  :D

Ken the Great

Hello all who have been reading,

We are now in the last phase of the design. The low drum.

Lets ask ourselves what needs to happen before we decide how to approach this.

1) The weight needs to be shifted to the axle.
2) The weight needs to be reset in the slot in the end of the lever so it is closest to the pivot point.
3) We must apply force to the weight and not the lever, in order to achieve  number 2.
4) The pressure applied to the weight must be balanced. We cannot apply force to one side of the weight. this will cause a torque effect on the lever and premature failure, along with possible binding issues.

Now in order to achieve this the low drum must have a left and a right half which are mirror images of each other. these are assembled allowing room between for the lever and the weight to ride.

Now from this point on, any number of designs will work, as long as the 4 things listed are followed. We can use a pendulum type design, with a small weight. You can use no weights.

Well I am out of time.

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Ken the Great on January 06, 2010, 10:52:30 AM
This is way too easy. Give me a harder problem.  :D

i got one for you... build and demonstrate a working bessler wheel. ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Ken the Great

Willy, I am making a parts list currently. Seems people are way too busy. If you are near me in the US, and have mechanical skills and a place to work.

Maybe you will be the builder.

:D

"The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think."