Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Recreating Besslers Wheel

Started by Ken the Great, January 05, 2010, 08:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

overtaker

Ken,  Do you want me to ask the questions I have now and later in regards to the sketch here or by PM or email? 

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: overtaker on January 07, 2010, 06:33:36 AM
Fair enough,  but Bessler's wheel did work!  Many of the brightest minds are not working on this puzzle because it is taught to them that it is impossible.
bessler's wheel 'allegedly' worked... yet no working wheels are currently being demonstrated! imagine that... no worries about bright minds being taught that such is impossible, because now you have the super genius, ken the great, working on this puzzle so a working wheel finally being demonstrated after 300 some years is in the near future... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

overtaker

I was rereading and came across this.  Ken said:

Count Karl said a peg held the weight until its zenith, then rotated out of the way.

I'm not sure Ken but I think IIRC this was found to be
not true and possibly fabricated by a writer.  Maybe someone with more knowledge on this will post.

Ken the Great

overtaker,

Lets go ahead and do it through email. I think confusing some people makes them angry.  :D

General questions are ok on here, but design specific questions I would rather do privately. It also allows me to keep a record of the conversations.

On the subject of count Karl, the peg is not an issue, my design doesn't implement a rotating peg. Like I said before, once you get enough design aspects in place, the rest can be several different designs and still work.

I do believe that the way the weights are moved to the axle is important, and I will elaborate more in an email.

Send me your questions whenever you like.

:D

"All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand."

overtaker

Bessler's earlier wheels were said to be 4inches thick and 4 - 5 ft. in diam.  Do you think your wheel could be built this thin?

Also from the AP:

"In a true Perpetuum Mobile everything must, necessarily, go round together. There can be nothing involved in it which remains stationary on the axle." - pg 361

Would this rule out the drum?