Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lifters: Anti-gravity or simply ION WIND?

Started by Phil, April 06, 2005, 12:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raburgeson

Ok Soj I'll tell you what is on my mind feeble as it is,Take a nonferris sheet of metal
and set a couple of strong magnets north to south poles together almost touching
each other.Leave enough air gap for the sheet to slide though easily.Drop the magnet
through the gap.You will notice there is a great deal of resistance to movement.
I think the electro-magnetic energy of a lifter is creating a great deal of this force.
Enough to overcome gravity.It may in this case take a great deal of power to
work in a vaccuum.I'm sure you've noticed that when you change voltage the
effect is immediate and the hight over the lifter is not sporadic, it immediately
assumes a new altitude and stays there.Pulating power is a little more erradic,
but produces much more lift,I'm trying to figure out why, that's why I have been trying
to run coils in parallel. I tried charging  caps between 2 coils to raise the potential
difference twice what it would normally be with + and - ouputs from the coils. I
didn't gain lift so now I want to try pulses from zero to 120kv to compare lift to
2 30kv ignition coils with a voltage doubler between them.The doubler didn't seem
to increase lift much but I suspect The 2 coils ordered will.

rlm555339

The "magnet dropping through an aluminum pipe" thing is a Lenz's Law eddy currents demonstrator from way back.  Can do it with an aluminum pop can and a coil too.
Ronald Classen, 30+ years electrical tech

raburgeson

Ok so they gave the effect a name, I don't know were these scientist come up with
the law part though. I live under the assumption there is at least 1 exception to
every rule.However , I propose that the electromagnetic wave acting on the skirt
of a lifter produces a great deal of the effect and overcomes gravitational force,
this being much harder to see as the magnet is no longer a solid tangible object
you can look at.If you apply spin theory it would might explain why a pulsating DC
current would provide more lift than a static DC current.To say the front of the wave
propagating across the skirt aligning the spin is condensed , better aligned and
producing more power than the part of the skirt that has already just been powered
and is at a static energized state. I hope I am saying this in a manner that you can
understand what I'm thinking about.Lenz Law Yay!!! It would be great if we could
figure out how to continuely pulse power through the skirt. Visually speaking (In
the manner of a jacobs ladder).To create many of these wave fronts, then we can
find out weather or not I'm full of bull feeces on this or not. 

rlm555339

We are speaking of two separate things, I think.  Lenz's magnetic effects are not like your ionic breeze, I don't think.  But then.............nobody really knows "what" magnetic waves are, do we?  So maybe they are?
Ronald Classen, 30+ years electrical tech

raburgeson

I read the cloud theory the other day , just be cause they could view the
subatomic structure better and could see stray particals they felt the need for
a new theory. There's so many holes in the new theory I tossed it out in
about 12 hours. But the spin theory works and the cloud of subatomic
particals could be caused by stray intersections from harmonics and noise.

The implications of subatomic particals being intersections of electromagnetic
waves would be enormous, or to say things like change of state,(solid, liquid,
gas) can be controled electronically. Also transmutation, magnetic properties,
gravity and time. And last but not least creation of material and instant
placement of it any were in the universe is probably possible.

In fact it would point to the fact that all actions and reactions are electromagnetic,
if all observable materials are constructed electromagnetically.Take heat for instance
usually observed in the presence of oxygen , could be a speacial type of resonance
between the oxygen and the fuel.But hydrogen wich will burn without oxygen in
the right proportions, H2O, will not burn, possibly because electromagnetically
elements in the molecules can't interreact.

What I'm trying to say is an electromagnetic wave has magnetic properties and
should be able to react under the right circumstances like a magnet and display
all of the reactions and effects of a material magnet.We ought to be able to
create any other type of effect also.