Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Azorus on January 22, 2010, 09:35:21 AM
Up to the late 1970's there is a near direct correlation with solar output and the earths warming pattern.  After that there is less than a 75% correlation with solar output and less than a 78% correlation with greenhouse gases.  Thus making it inconclusive.

Sorry I'm no longer watching this thread due to spending more time on a legit excess energy magnetic design, but happened to glance at the recent posts here today. I would like to add that there is also no correlation between solar output up to 1900. See attached image. So far the only 100% direct correlation is CO2 and human population. That along with a massive amount of further data is why over 97% of active publishing climatologists believe humanity is a significant cause of Global Warming.

Azorus

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Azorus on January 22, 2010, 12:04:49 PM
for you pual

http://www.skepticalscience.com/What-does-Solar-Cycle-Length-tell-us-about-the-sun-role-in-global-warming.html

you should have read the link.  You of all people would agree with this guy.

I understand his research agrees with my conclusion, but added my post because you made no mention to the fact there's also no solar & global warming correlation prior to 1900.

Azorus

There is no correlation with greenhouse gases either.  so what warmed up the earth during that time?

ResinRat2

Quote from: PaulLowrance on January 22, 2010, 11:36:46 AM
Sorry I'm no longer watching this thread due to spending more time on a legit excess energy magnetic design, but happened to glance at the recent posts here today. I would like to add that there is also no correlation between solar output up to 1900. See attached image. So far the only 100% direct correlation is CO2 and human population. That along with a massive amount of further data is why over 97% of active publishing climatologists believe humanity is a significant cause of Global Warming.

Another recently "peer-reviewed" paper showing the conclusion that during the long Geological history of earth, there was no correlation between global temperature and atmospheric carbon dioxide levels.

http://www.friendsofscience.org/assets/files/documents/debate.pdf

So Paul is wrong; and his statement that 97% of active publishing climatologist believe humanity is a significant cause of global warming is based off of only 79 people on the whole planet. I dealt with this already starting here:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8608.msg222865#msg222865

Paul is a deceiver, giving the impression that the over 97% is a large group of people. It is not.

The major link between water vapor and Carbon Dioxide levels in the atmosphere and global warming is shown to be that water vapor and Carbon Dioxide levels increase AFTER the average global temperature rises. This is a result of the solar activity warming the atmosphere and the solubility of Carbon Dioxide in the oceans going down due to warming. This is what is shown to raise the Carbon Dioxide and water vapor levels.

Obviously this will go on and on because Paul refuses to believe that the sun warms the atmosphere and the physics of carbon dioxide solubility shows that as the temperature rises the solubility of Carbon Dioxide gas in water decreases, thus releasing more Carbon Dioxide and water vapor into the atmosphere.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.