Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4Tesla

@Silverfish & Azorus

Did you see my posts on the previous page?

4Tesla

Azorus

Yes i would agree with you on the fox issue.  As for warmer in washington that sounds like great news, wish i was in the same boat.

ResinRat2

:D :D

Oh Azorus, don't you understand what Paul means?

Unless you can get those 77 out of 79 scientists to say that Global Warming is not caused by humans, then he will continue to say that over 97% of scientists agree that global warming is caused by humans.

The other thousands and thousands that disagree are wrong...PERIOD!

No matter who you quote, no matter what you say, only those 77 scientists know what is true, and all the other thousands are wrong. That's because out of the whole human population there are only 79 actively publishing climatologists on the planet right now; and the 77 out of 79 are the ONLY ones who can say what is correct.

EVERYONE ELSE, NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE, no matter WHAT THEY KNOW...are WRONG!

Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Azorus

Thanks for opening my eyes ResinRat2.  I have never seen it so clearly as now, how could i be so blind.  Those 79 Climatologists know way more about earth than all of there peers.  It was foolish of me to think that over 10,000 earth scientists opions are valid, when these 79 climatologists know absolutely everything there is to know about earth and it's climate.  How could I have missed that.

PhiScience

The function of science is to make observations and measurements and to find correlations between the observed facts.