Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ResinRat2

Quote from: ResinRat2 on January 27, 2010, 03:11:33 PM
:D :D

Oh Azorus, don't you understand what Paul means?

Unless you can get those 77 out of 79 scientists to say that Global Warming is not caused by humans, then he will continue to say that over 97% of scientists agree that global warming is caused by humans.

The other thousands and thousands that disagree are wrong...PERIOD!

No matter who you quote, no matter what you say, only those 77 scientists know what is true, and all the other thousands are wrong. That's because out of the whole human population there are only 79 actively publishing climatologists on the planet right now; and the 77 out of 79 are the ONLY ones who can say what is correct.

EVERYONE ELSE, NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE, no matter WHAT THEY KNOW...are WRONG!

I apologize for this one. I was a bit overzealous. Lowrance would not reject everyone outside this group. As long as any scientist outside of the climatologist specialty agrees with the idea that Global Warming is caused by humankind then that is OK. It just means they are enlightened and intelligent, not like anyone else who disagrees with the sacred hypothesis.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

4Tesla

Quote from: PhiScience on January 27, 2010, 05:08:05 PM
Here is a article from the Technology Review.

http://www.technologyreview.com/business/24389/?nlid=2683

We're human and humans make mistakes.. doesn't mean through out all the research because of mistakes.  If we did that.. then no science is relevant.

4Tesla

Pirate88179

Quote from: 4Tesla on January 27, 2010, 08:53:29 PM
We're human and humans make mistakes.. doesn't mean through out all the research because of mistakes.  If we did that.. then no science is relevant.

4Tesla

No, it means that no man caused global warming science is relevant due to the money involved and the cooking of the books with the numbers to make the outcome say what they want. 

This has been proven beyond a doubt.  The numbers are out there.  Many fine folks have posted links here to those real numbers.  It is easy to see what has been going on.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

sparks

I guess you could say that truth is in the eye of the beholder.  If I spent my entire life being stupid enough to even think I could figure out all the stuff that effects how warm this place or that place is I would be very embarrassed when some little child pointed out that I had no clothes on.  Modern science the new emperor.  (to some at least) 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

ResinRat2

Sasquatches, Hogs, Chipmunks, and Ants.

Which are you?

If you want a good laugh at those who extol people like Al Gore, read this one. All these rich Sasquatches are laughing at you poor suckers while they live a lavish and wasteful lifestyle.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/tech-mainmenu-30/environment/2778-not-all-carbon-footprints-are-alike

Check out Gov Schwarzenegger's 400-mile daily private jet commutes. All the while warning others about global warming.

Al Gore is a good example. He justifies his lifestyle by saying he is paying in Carbon Credits, but he purchases the credits from his company and pays HIMSELF!!!!!!! Some sacrifice... all the while he tells YOU that YOU are the one being wasteful. The Sasquatch footprint of his Tennessee mansion is more than 20 times the average American home, not including his posh new San Francisco high-rise townhouse, or his charter jet travels. Yet people like Lowrance sing nothing but praises about this hypocrite!
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.