Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azorus

Paul,

I think you should become a cult leader.  One; if anyone says anything to the contray of what you say they are wrong, even with evidence because it comes from an untrusted site, where we all know wiki is infaulable.  Two; Global Warming already has a cult leader called Al Gore, you worship him as a god so it should be easy for you to take his place as his susessor since you already know everything about Global Warming, except he won peace prize for Climate Change not global warming.  Three; Like all good clut leaders you have your own website which when quoted is ignored, because if someone quotes something that you intend to do, damit it is none of there business! refering to your selling of an idea for overunity even though you claim to want free energy for all.  Four;  You already have followers as blind as you are!  Tesla4 step right up!

And if you only watch CNN i feel sorry for you, they only have like 3-4 stories on all day, must get boring for ya!

happyfunball

Quote from: silverfish on January 12, 2010, 03:08:59 PM
That's absolutely right. There is plenty of evidence that temperature goes up and down in cycles, and has done for millenia - also that the sun influences the climate, a simple fact that global warming proponents downplay or ignore.

Earth's temperatures regularly follow a ~100 year warming trend like we have now? More like hundreds of thousands or millions of years, in which case, there is plenty of time to adapt.

silverfish

Quote from: happyfunball on January 12, 2010, 03:52:59 PM
Earth's temperatures regularly follow a ~100 year warming trend like we have now? More like hundreds of thousands or millions of years, in which case, there is plenty of time to adapt.

I'm freezing my face off here in the UK. If you think this is part of a 100 year warming trend, then go ahead and believe it. When next year's winter proves yet more devastating than this one, you will no doubt justify this as evidence of global warming. Where is this global warming? I certainly haven't experienced it, do you know anyone who has?
      People need to look at the mediaeval warm period, to understand that relatively recently temperatures were the same or warmer than today. Thousands of years ago C02 levels were higher than they are today, and now we are asked to believe C02 is a toxic gas that we must be taxed on - our breathing, which benefits plants, so that they can produce oxygen.
       Question everything - especially so-called 'bona fide' data brought to you courtesy of special interests.

Pirate88179

Quote from: Azorus on January 12, 2010, 03:47:00 PM
Paul,

I think you should become a cult leader.  One; if anyone says anything to the contray of what you say they are wrong, even with evidence because it comes from an untrusted site, where we all know wiki is infaulable.  Two; Global Warming already has a cult leader called Al Gore, you worship him as a god so it should be easy for you to take his place as his susessor since you already know everything about Global Warming, except he won peace prize for Climate Change not global warming.  Three; Like all good clut leaders you have your own website which when quoted is ignored, because if someone quotes something that you intend to do, damit it is none of there business! refering to your selling of an idea for overunity even though you claim to want free energy for all.  Four;  You already have followers as blind as you are!  Tesla4 step right up!

And if you only watch CNN i feel sorry for you, they only have like 3-4 stories on all day, must get boring for ya!

I agree.  I posted a quote of a part of a sentence from Paul's website where it said he was planning on selling this technology (what happened to open source??) and even said it was only a part of a sentence and what happened? 

Paul had a fit "claiming" that I only posted part of one sentence (duh, that is what I said I did) so I was trying to deceive people.  Notice that he STILL has not responded to the question of selling open source technology to which his quote, in his own words, was stating clearly that he was planning on doing so.

He will never answer to this.  As a matter of fact, I would bet that his website gets "edited" to remove that statement, then he can claim that I made the whole thing up and he never said anything like that.

Everyone in TN knows the fraud that Al Gore is, hopefully soon, the rest of the country will see him for what he is.  Paul, on the other hand, will just continue to worship this fraud.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Pirate88179

This from USA Today on Wiki:

"The episode demonstrates the lack of accountability that often comes with articles posted by anonymous people over the Internet. Unlike content included in magazines, books and other traditional media, online material can be submitted by just about anyone, often without having to volunteer any identifying information."

Rest of the article can be found here:

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/techpolicy/2005-12-05-wiki-rules_x.htm

I just noticed this article is from 2005.  I will try to find more recent ones that show that, although wiki does seem to try their best, continually quoting them as a source for scientific data is not prudent.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen