Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverfish

It is a natural part of the life cycle. We need it. Plants need it. More C02, more plants, plants absorb C02, more oxygen. Another point recently demonstrated - climate warming comes first, C02 increase follows after, not the other way round.
[/quote]

As for climate change melting Himalayan glaciers by 2035, IPCC and the UN are going to have to eat their words. The warning was based on an article in the New Scientist. The news report was based on a telephone interview with Indian scientist Syed Hasnain of Jawaharlal university in Delhi, who has now admitted that the claim was based on speculation and not supported by research.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article6991177.ece

ATT

Quote from: 4Tesla on January 18, 2010, 03:58:56 AM
Not sure what ATT stands for, but I like Verizon ;)

Anthony (Tony) Triola, they're my initials.

I don't know much about all this, Paul got me started looking at data so whenever I find something that looks interesting, I post.

Quote from: silverfish on January 18, 2010, 07:25:34 AM
Indian scientist Syed Hasnain of Jawaharlal university in Delhi, who has now admitted that the claim was based on speculation and not supported by research.

I see that a lot with this subject, seems speculation is the one thing that's not in short supply with all this.

Leads me to wonder where the science ends and the ideology begins.

silverfish

Quote from: Cloxxki on January 17, 2010, 06:50:45 PM
So the place in time we happen to be on, somewhere on the wavy line that is "climate", will decide whether our CO2 reduction was real or misguided? You tell me first what place in time we are.

Something else, what about we WAIT what climate actually does, and keep doing CO2 reading. Problem: data presented until now has been cherry picked and then manipulated.

Who to trust?

Good point. Next question: who benefits? how about Dr Rajendra Pachauri, chairman of the UN Climate Change panel, who will receive up to £10,000,000 funding over the next five years from the Department for International Development. The Energy and Recources Institute (TERI) of which he is the director-general, is facing demands for the Charity Commission to investigate 'irregularities' and conflict of interest.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/climatechange/7005963/Taxpayers-millions-paid-to-Indian-institute-run-by-UN-climate-chief.html

Cap-Z-ro

This should lay to rest any future potential CO2 issues.

" A German professor has created a filter which extracts more than a thousand times more carbon dioxide from the air than a tree."

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,672072,00.html

Regards...

sparks

What if we took the collected carbon dioxide and then attached hydrogen to it using A. Then we could synthesize various plastics.  This plastic from the atmosphere could be used to create polyester fibers for clothing.  Building materials.  Fuels.    We could also use gamma radiation infrared radiation cosmic background radiation elf radiation magnetohydrodynamic current stimulated radiation.  The plants work on a very narrow band of radiation.  They change energy into mass.
   Google biosolar collectors.  The manmade synthesized chlorophyll should do the trick as far as collecting uv.  Then there are another host of processes emerging to convert infrared frequencies into mass.  Mass is energy just a matter of time.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love