Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Eccentric Transformer theory

Started by armagdn03, January 07, 2010, 05:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagdn03

Quote from: forest on January 15, 2010, 01:51:44 PM
Think about it once again somehow you may find that I have right.Lenz rule you described gives energy.True.
I agree. However this is because something is taking part of len'z rule response away from source and that is ambient background between primary and secondary.Finally you should see that you don't need lenz rule because all will be "eaten" actively disconnecting primary from secondary.That will allow amplification of power.

whip it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1nsz3pK6i4&feature=related

There is space in between source and reciever, that is the point of all this. However what you are insinuating has no real basis behind it. I have given mechanisms, math behind it, and simple demonstrations showing it to be true. Saying that I am incorrect and that the space inbetween is the reason is a bit self defeating. 

As to this statement

"Finally you should see that you don't need lenz rule because all will be "eaten" actively disconnecting primary from secondary."

Again someone has completely missed the boat, observed the effect, but does not see its mechanisms at work. You DO need Lenz law always. It is always present but decreases with the square of the distance. This is found in all sorts of examples. Try measuring Q on a resonant coil, then put your hand near it, there is space in between...but your hand acts as a load, (and changes capacitance) and when re-tuned to resonance, you will find a decrease in Q, meaning a lenz effect has taken place. It is misleading to say that it has been "eaten" it is still operating and the maths that I show predict this, and the experimentation backs this.

You cannot say that I am wrong and that really it is because of the space in between, and Lenz law is really eaten because of it....that is just repeating what I have shown but with no real thought behind it.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

forest

you are wrong. I said not about empty space  ::) ambiend background is something else, it IS ACTIVE

forest

are you on south or north hemisphere ?

darkspeed

forest