Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Eccentric Transformer theory

Started by armagdn03, January 07, 2010, 05:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

I think Len'z rule is related to dipoles. If there is one dipole then it's related it's electric and magnetic fields .If there are more dipoles len'z rule is a rule of interactions between them.
The only way to create free energy is to BREAK DIPOLE creating two monopoles separated in space.
Each monopoles now create own counterpart but there is no len'z rule acting between such separated monopoles.

armagdn03

Quote from: forest on January 14, 2010, 03:46:10 AM
I think Len'z rule is related to dipoles. If there is one dipole then it's related it's electric and magnetic fields .If there are more dipoles len'z rule is a rule of interactions between them.
The only way to create free energy is to BREAK DIPOLE creating two monopoles separated in space.
Each monopoles now create own counterpart but there is no len'z rule acting between such separated monopoles.

Interesting thoughts. Lenz law is fortunately for us quite strict, which allows us to predict how it will react in many situations. Any action or force that centers around one common point, will affect all other things centering that same common point to the same degree. If they share separate points, where one dipole creates the next, or are simply adjacent, then the equal and opposite reaction still can occur, and does. I'm afraid your comment on "the only way to create free energy" is incorrect. There are no monopoles. I know this will cause waves, but this is so. There are many particle or spherical systems which dislpay monopole like activity. This is because we are not properly viewing the particle in correct context. If there is any gradient potential or magnetic that is more powerful towards the center and decreases strength with distance, as any point source of radiation does, then the center with its great energy density would be considered one pole (positive), while surrounding more tenuous area will be considered the negative region, which is exactly how we view most particles, positive towards center, negative facing outward, but there is in reality no monopole.

Think of the very concept of polarity. It is no other than direction with magnitude, much like a vector. There is no way to have a river that heads in one direction without having come from another. You cannot have a fan blow out air, that has no intake for it also, same is true for electromagnetics, you cannot claim something to be polar then say it has only one  pole, this is in and of itself contradictory.

The lenz reaction I describe DOES create energy. I am very certain of this, the only problems at this point enter with energy management. For example, In one of my recent capacitively based transformers I was able to measure 90 percent efficiency for the device as a whole. However when you calculate the energy created at the pick up sphere, and the energy actually consumed in the process of making it (the decrease in P to P voltage when load is applied), the measurements range from cop 2-6 depending on distance, obviously as I calculated there is optimal. This shows me that my switching losses and other losses are bringing the whole thing below the coveted 1 mark, however this is due to small engineering obstacles. It can be shown experimentally that the actual mechanism however does allow for excess energy, both in theory, calculation and practice.

Let me describe how one can come to theses conclusions. Take my last video, evolution 2 with the capacitive globes. We can consider the globe only (transmitter) to have a "quanta" of energy associated with it. We can measure its specs, then take measurements of voltage as we move away from the transmitter. We now know that at distance X it will have some voltage, and at 2X it will have 1/4 that voltage per the inverse squared law. We also can correlate a P to P voltage off of the oscilloscope. Since the nature of the transmitter is in reality an LC circuit we know that during peak capacitive portion of the cycle 100% of the energy is contained within the capacitive elements, therefore any decreases on p to p voltage on the oscope due to loading will equate to a very real quantity of energy supposedly loading the transmitter and a drop in the p to p voltage. This drop equates to an amount of energy actually loading the transmitter. If the energy created in the pick up coil is larger than the energy lost from the transmitter, then you have created energy. However at this point and size, switching losses can eat away everything you have gained very easily. As models get bigger, and power larger, the power loss vs power used ratio decreases and the goal gets easier.

There are also drawbacks to taking the capacitive route but that is another discussion.
For example in that video the capacitive nature of the globe represented about 15% of the total capacitance within the transmitter, this means that the other 85% is within the parasitic capacitance of the coils and is being put to no use, this decreases Q of the coil, and once again hurts out total. But as I said these can be fixed.
Check out Dr Stifflers recent work, very similar.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

gotoluc

Hi armagdn03 and all,

I bought some shaded pole motors to use the cores and coils for another experiment and was quickly testing them using my SG  to see at what frequencies I can get them to Resonate at. I was also playing with magnets and noticed I could get a phase shift to happen on a secondary by positioning magnets in different places.

This maybe of interest here so I made a quick video before cutting these apart for the intended experiment.

Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BshIQsF4KeY

Let me know if this has any value or is of interest to this topic.

Luc

forest

Think about it once again somehow you may find that I have right.Lenz rule you described gives energy.True.
I agree. However this is because something is taking part of len'z rule response away from source and that is ambient background between primary and secondary.Finally you should see that you don't need lenz rule because all will be "eaten" actively disconnecting primary from secondary.That will allow amplification of power.

whip it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1nsz3pK6i4&feature=related

armagdn03

Quote from: gotoluc on January 15, 2010, 01:18:22 PM
Hi armagdn03 and all,

I bought some shaded pole motors to use the cores and coils for another experiment and was quickly testing them using my SG  to see at what frequencies I can get them to Resonate at. I was also playing with magnets and noticed I could get a phase shift to happen on a secondary by positioning magnets in different places.

This maybe of interest here so I made a quick video before cutting these apart for the intended experiment.

Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BshIQsF4KeY

Let me know if this has any value or is of interest to this topic.

Luc

Many effects may be interesting to try, thanks for sharing.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.