Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Eccentric Transformer theory

Started by armagdn03, January 07, 2010, 05:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Darkspeed

This man is another amazing fellow!!

And like you,he builds things that are beautiful,

and he is always full of surprises.[this looks like a really big one]

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

armagdn03

Thanks for the compliment!

This same thread has really taken off nicely at the energeticforum.com

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/5199-eccentric-transformer-theory.html

There are many interesting posts.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

armagdn03

User Tak22 From overunity.com forum has sent me some very interesting information on a gentleman by the name of William Barbat of which the rex research page is linked to below:

William Barbat: Self-Sustaining Electrical Generator; United States Patent Application # 0070007844

The patent application shows a prior art which is a decent list of overunity devices which actually tend to fit nice and easily with eccentric transformer theory. The use of radioactive material is considered, and thought to be an ill resolution to the problem due to cost and amounts available at the time of the devices conception.

I have seen this effect many times in my studies but people seem to get major parts of the understanding of it wrong or half right! It is important not to just witness a phenomenon, but to describe it to the best ability possible.

quote:
"In order for the electrical output to exceed the electrical input, the output coil is situated in such a manner that it receives more of the magnified inductive-photon energy than that which is directed back against the sending coil to act as a back-force. This "energy leverage" causes the electrical energy output to exceed the input. "

This is eccentric transformer theory at work, but he has neglected to show the relationship between transmitter and magnifying coil in geometric space. He notes the relationship vaguely but I would say that this is of KEY importance, due to the interference pattern created by the receiver and transmitter, there will be areas of EXACT distance that will provide the best possible outcome, and this fact more than others is of grave importance. Moving from this distance in one direction may cause decrease in output and de-tuning of the primary causing increased draw on the input, moving in the other direction causes decrease in output. These are both disadvantageous and will make or break so called energy "production"

Also there is also a lot of gobledigook about low mass electrons etc, which play no role in this device. For example "By way of example, the energy-magnifying coil can comprise a superconducting material, wherein the "condition" is a temperature (e.g., a cryogenic temperature) at which the superconducting material exhibits superconducting behavior characterized by production of low-mass electrons."

Also, it is known that resonance in certain structures acts much like room emperature super conductor, none of this cryo stuff is necessary.  The only problem with the resonance concept is that you must now deal with emission of both inductive and capacitive forms, and you must not let them interfere with the process. Thus you may cancel one or the other out, or make its effects be minimized.

I will be creating an inductive transformer today utilizing my concepts, and hopefully show a second half to this puzzle.

Thanks for the info Tak22

Magluvin

That pat. had some very descriptive diagrams.
Its funny, does this mean if I have a standard transformer, many turns of fine wire, and fewer turns of heavier wire, that turns 120v .1a to 12v 1 a  If I remake that transformer so the primary many turn side has thicker wire and the secondary fewer has thinner and I apply 12v 1a  ac to the secondary, can I get 120v at 10a from the primary?
That would be whacked if the thickness of the wire is the key.

Mags

armagdn03

NO!!! I think you have missed the point entirely. The purpose is this....Wind coils about the same center, and in essense they belong to the same dipole, and thus share energy, what goes in comes out. When they are wound about different centers (the meaning of eccentric) one dipole stimulates another dipole. They speak to each other, but the energies do not add up in a 1:1 ratio.