Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

revealer

Farrah Day is out of hand. His smart ass insults over the years have a lot of people angry at him. His name is Stephen G. Hands.

Stephen G. Hands
Stephen Gary Hands?
S G Hands Domestic Plumber
104 Edinburgh Road
Nuneaton, Warwickshire CV10 9HQ
United Kingdom
Phone: 024 7639 8047
Last known emails:
sg.hands1@btinternet.com

Quote from: Farrah Day on August 09, 2009, 07:57:38 AM
So-called armchair posters are no worse than blind experimenters.  Though typically lacking in practical experience, armchair posters often apply far more grey matter to the issue than the blind experimenters who blunder along without giving any consideration to controlled experiments, and who do not know how to interpret results even when they have them.

Armchair posters often proffer very valid information and can provide valuable comments, which sadly are often simply ignored by so-called hands-on experimenters.

Logic dictates that a balance has to be struck between the two.

I'm not really sure where this thread is headed, because while those of you believe that voltage alone can pull water apart (into what exactly?), it is clear that no-one possesses the necessary chemistry background to even hypothesise on what interactions and reactions could possibly be happening at molecular level for this to occur.

Rather than blindly experimenting as most people seem to do, it is far better to devise specific experiments to prove or disprove theories and so provide valid arguments.

SeaMonkey

Quote from: Revealer
Farrah Day is out of hand. His smart ass insults over the years have a lot of people angry at him.

It appears that you have an axe to grind.

Nay, the king of "insults" and disinfo is one of the
co-founders at the Other Forum.

Farrah Day is technically quite accurate.