Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

please help looking for Galena/Pyrite crystals/germanium

Started by telluric42, January 08, 2010, 04:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

telluric42

hi all

looking at making a crystal detector and looking for a supplier in Australia. not sure the going prices so that would be helpful too.

PS- i read somewhere you can make galena crystals by melting lead and sulphur......anyone try that b4!!!

jadaro2600

Quote from: telluric42 on January 08, 2010, 04:49:19 PM
hi all

looking at making a crystal detector and looking for a supplier in Australia. not sure the going prices so that would be helpful too.

PS- i read somewhere you can make galena crystals by melting lead and sulphur......anyone try that b4!!!

Probably not safe, it would require extreme temperatures.  You could probably grow a crystal yourself - but then there's the chemistry.  What you're attempting could probably be done just as effectively with an oxide based point contact.

I haven't been very successful with this, but apparently a point-contact diode is more like a tunnel diode than a normal diode.

scotty1

If your in Oz go to Dick Smith.
I ordered 50 diodes for my tests but they didn't want to give them to me because it was only $25 bucks or so.
With a bit of persistence I finally got the order.

I tried to melt Sulphur and Lead but the material I ended up with was no good.
Of the things I have tried, the store bought doides work best, but a Germanium rock also works well.
If you can't get diodes I could send you a few no probs.
Here is my setup running a wall clock.  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQT01-OA89k
Cheers.
Scotty.

telluric42

thanks all and you too scotty that is very generous of you. i wanted to go back to first principal detectors but if that is too hard i will use diodes.i'm downloading your video as i type sound like somethin out of the evil genious book ;D

dick smith has really gone down hill over the years :'( i get my stuff from jaycar nowadays and the internet too.

i'll keep u posted on my progress.