Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bye bye :-)

Started by PaulLowrance, February 17, 2010, 10:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

To everyone, it's funny some people actually think I'm here for myself. I'm going to ask Stefan to delete my account, and I'll never come back here again. The only way I'll stay is if Stefan makes the Pirate88179  correct his lies about me, but we all know that's not going to happen.

ramset

Paul

I might "play" some times
BUT IT WOULD REALLY SUCK !!
If you left !!
Your contributions are much more  important then the little "playground scuffles"

Please reconsider !

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

PaulLowrance

I'll never stay at a website when the owner clearly allows one of the moderators here to continually out right lie about me. He's been lying about my websites public statement for months now. I corrected his lies at this forum months ago by showing a google cache of my public statement that google showed as cached on dec. 2009 that said and still says -->

"I have never asked or accepted money for my research. I will not accept money or be bought out. I will continue the research until the exact detailed designs to replicate a “Free Energy machine” is in public hands and wide spread. Then, and only then will I start a company to market and sell such machines to people and companies who are uninterested in building their own. My full 100% intent is to help this world as much as possible"

From the start of my research years ago it started at peswiki.com where I clearly wrote I will not accept a dime for my research until it's proven. I have zero interest in getting someones technology at this forum. Who's he kidding. Nearly 100% of my posts are to help people, not asking questions or grabbing some ideas.

I've spent years on my magnetic researcher on solid state designs, which so happens to be very similar to Steorns Orbo except mine is all solid-state. I published that ages ago, and will continue it if I get an Orbo self-runner.

My 100% interest is in helping all beings as much as I can. Anyone can take a look at my website and all of the google & archive.org caches and see -->

http://globalfreeenergy.info/

Stefan does not have to worry. I have zero interest in posting at other forums, just my own blog.

mscoffman

@Paul_L

I hope you will reconsider and continue to post to this web site.
You don't seem to understand that what you are doing is what
*they* want you to do. You are being overly sensitive in my
opinion. MIBS will lie about anything you do and will evenually
use ID theft, name equivalences, and internet hacking, ect. to
undermine your position and claims. MIBS, technical jealousy,
and anti-competitive behavior are to some extent interchangable
and are to be expected. Even though it is a difficult thing, you
need to have a sense of your own technical history to balance
out against their BS. One thing I have revalidated from recent
history is to listen to what the individual themselves are saying.

:S:MarkSCoffman

hartiberlin

Okay, Paul,
good bye.

Enjoy your blog then.
I sign you out now.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum