Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Petition to lower the prices of Hydrogen Peroxide

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, January 10, 2010, 04:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think petioning to the president will lower the price of Hydrogen Peroxide

I think it has a chance
2 (33.3%)
I am not untirely certain
0 (0%)
Won't work, to much investment in Oil already
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Reincarnate

Me thinks Stan Meyer made hydrogen peroxide with his "air gas processor" which is a laser ozone generator and steam from his steam resonator. The resonant cavity would mix the two and the extra oxygen slows down the burn rate of the oxyhydrogen.

Put some hydrogen peroxide in your tube cell and watch it make lots of gas but notice how slow the gas burns?

Water has a molecular bond angle of 104.45 degrees and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) has a molecular bond angle of 109.28 degrees. If you watch the 5 Puharich videos on youtube, on the first 5 seconds of video 4 Puharich claims he locks up the water molecule at 109 degrees.

Puharich called it molecular shattering and Meyer called it hydrogen fracturing. They were both doing the same thing and anyone that has looked into this with any detail with a functioning mind came to that conclusion.

Me thinks Meyer is alive and his death faked. If you do an intellius.us search on Stanley A Meyer and Ann Meyer, you find them living in Illinois. Me thinks Meyer worked for Battelle which is owned partly by the Bush family who is owned by Rockafeller and does his bidding.

Me thinks Meyer was a tool that patented up water fuel to stop Puharich who was found dead at the bottom of the stairs with a broken neck.

Me also thinks that disclosure project is really about locking up alternative energy. Don't believe what they say, look at what they do. Notice how they try to make themselves and anyone that wants free energy devices look like kooks?

It is all the same group of people working for the same scumbags.

Cloxxki

Wow, just wow.

I'll agree it's important to look at actions, not promises. And always keep in mind who could profit from what, and who is whoes boss.

jadaro2600

There are more appropriate places to form public petitions.

35% food grade peroxide is available in some kitchen supply stores, and from reputable on-line retailers; no permit is needed, but the solution still requires special handling know-how.

You, are, by the way, asking them to lower the price of Russian torpedo fuel.