Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lasersaber's Long Distance Wire Battery

Started by lasersaber, January 12, 2010, 05:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lasersaber

As some of you may know I have been experimenting with my earth battery and doing some pretty cool things with it.  Here is a video showing my earth battery design:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZNETLcTuMk

I noticed that the longer I ran my north and south wires the greater the milliamps I got.  The ground has been too frozen to do any digging lately, so I decided to try some other experiments.

My first experiment was to take two rolls of magnesium ribbon and two rolls of copper wire and place them in a dish of water and see how much power I could get off it.  I ended up adding some lemon juice to try to get as much current as possible.  I got 1.809V   02.50 milliamps.

Next I took the wires out to my creek and stretched them out under the water.  My creek runs east to west.  I got 1.682V 31.01 milliamps.  This is right in line with what I would have expected to achieve had I laid them in the ground north and south.

I did one last test.  I ran each of the two sets of wires side by side in the stream.  This cut the wires distance in the stream in half.  I got 1.6V 20 milliamps.  This drop in milliamps corresponds exactly with my earth battery experiments.  This is interesting to me because the surface area in the water stayed the same in all these test.  The only major variable was distance.

Obviously at some point this effect most stop.  On my earth battery I have much longer wires and I am at 40 milliamps.  The rate of increase certainly falls as my wire gets really long but I have not found the point where I stop gaining milliamps yet.

I just thought I would share my findings.

jeanna

Wow lasersaber,

These are excellent tests and great results.

It may be that it will NOT run out. Stubblefield had his property wired and ran wires all along. He had sensors that let him (paranoid hermit by then) be able to know when he had visitors.
I am afraid I have been one of his visitors.
I have been remote viewing in time to watch him.
You are probably doing the same! ;)

Thank you so much for your excellent research and for your excellent documentation.
I, and I know others, really appreciate it.

jeanna

lasersaber

I've been working on my earth battery some more and it is now at 1.7 volts and over 100 milliamps.  In the process of experimenting I've made some interesting observations:

1.  I did more experiments with running wires and confirmed that there is always a large milliamps gain in correlation to the distance the wires are run.  After laying down over a thousand feet of wire, I still do not know when this gain stops.  So far, as long as I keep adding to my wires I keep gaining milliamps.  Direction in relation to north and south seems to make no difference in this design but more testing must be done to confirm this.  When these same wires were wound on spools and immersed a few feet apart in a electrolyte they produce very low milliamps. 

2. I did some experiments in which I immersed electrodes in my creek as well as in an insulated bucket containing the same creek water.  When in the creek the milliamps were increased by around 50 percent.  I did this multiple times and in different configurations with pretty much the same results every time.

3. I made some purely galvanic batteries using copper wire and magnesium ribbon in close proximity to each other.  They always seemed to run down in a matter of days or hours if running something like my little motor.  It seems that being under load for any prolonged period neutralizes them.  I have not noticed this effect on my earth battery yet.

4. As I ran longer wires I started to notice a strange effect.  At first it was hardly noticeable but as I ran more wire it became very pronounced.  The voltage jumps up and down a small amount in a perfectly consistent and regular manner.  You could probably keep time by it.

In conclusion, I think that what I am making is acting more like an antenna than like a galvanic battery.

I'll soon be adding pictures and videos of some of the fun things I'm doing with the extra milliamps.  Using a Fuji joule thief, I lit a small fluorescent tube directly off the earth battery!!  I have also been able to run multiple small electric motors and light super bright LEDs.

Pirate88179

Laser:

That is great results!!  Very interesting testing you are doing.  All of what you describe is consistent with Stubblefield's reports on this.  Above the ground in an electrolyte is galvanic, and won't last long.  Below the ground is something else all together and lasts for a long time.

Do you have a scope?  In Electricme's topic of EER data logging,  we have seen this pulse you speak of.  On my scope shots, I can clearly see that this is pulsed DC at a pretty high freq.  This may be why Stubblefield was able to run his transformers before transistors as he was already getting a pulsed signal.

My best for the EER was 460 mA's.  BUT, that was only after winding a large Stubblefield coil and, after getting pretty good results  (90 mA's) I followed a suggestion of someone on the forum and added vinegar to the soil.  It worked really great....for a while...then ...nothing.  All shorted!!!

So, I think you are on the right track here. I just wish I didn't live in this small apartment and had more land to experiment with.  1,000 feet you say? This makes me wonder what 5,000 feet would be?

Great job.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

jeanna

@lasersaber,
I see you added a lot lot of copper. Is that something you did in the beginning? or did you change your mind about adding a lot of copper?

I am going to try the following plan. What do you think?

I am going to make the wires long as you have described, then at the end only I am going to "nail" it with a carbon rod at the top and a magnesium firestarter at the bottom.

I noticed loooong ago that if I used a copper wire to connect the EER to (3)  carbon welding rods, that it was a lot more than copper alone. I used a copper wire to connect the lower ends to a magnesium plug.
So, this idea will change 2 things.
It will keep all the copper on the one side, and it will show IF it is enough to just end with the mg, or if I need the whole lower end to be magnesium ribbon.
I will not be buying the mag ribbon til later so I can compare my tests then.

thank you,

jeanna