Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lasersaber's Long Distance Wire Battery

Started by lasersaber, January 12, 2010, 05:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crowclaw

These earth battery experiments are producing excellent results. How about  using a standard chart for logging the results e.g. type of materials for +ve / -ve gauge of wire / solid or stranded, distance covered, depth if buried... etc etc. Just a suggestion so results can be compared across the globe. We are in our winter period in the UK but come the spring and lighter evenings I'll have a look myself. Would be interesting to know the frequency of these pulses. Excellent work.

Pirate88179

Quote from: crowclaw on January 27, 2010, 01:55:48 PM
These earth battery experiments are producing excellent results. How about  using a standard chart for logging the results e.g. type of materials for +ve / -ve gauge of wire / solid or stranded, distance covered, depth if buried... etc etc. Just a suggestion so results can be compared across the globe. We are in our winter period in the UK but come the spring and lighter evenings I'll have a look myself. Would be interesting to know the frequency of these pulses. Excellent work.

This is a good idea.  This was the intent of the EER data logging topic, to compare same set-ups all over the world.  We had only a few folks post scope shots but it was very interesting to see the similarities, and the differences.

I still suspect that we would be able to see anomalies either before, during or just after a major world event like earthquakes, volcanic eruptions or thunder storms, and maybe a solar event or two.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

jeanna

Quote from: crowclaw on January 27, 2010, 01:55:48 PM
I agree with Bill and I would like to add a piece.
Would you be willing to draw up a chart?
Make it one that can be shown on a jpeg with 600px width.
Then we can download the jpeg and using the text from an image program we can add our figures and upload them.
Otherwise I would request an open source spreadsheet, but most folks have a hard time with spreadsheets, so that is my second choice.

>> and please move it to the datalogging thread, because that is where all the previous records would be<<

thank you,

jeanna

crowclaw

Hi jeanna,
I will give this some thought... may be others can offer ideas as well regarding it's content and format etc.  Awaiting responces. kind regards 

MrMag

Lasersaber,
Just noticed this thread. Very interesting work, thanx for sharing. You mentioned in one of your posts about using a smaller gauge copper wire. Why is that? I would think a thicker wire with more circumference would enhance the effect. Or would the smaller gauge maybe concentrate the electron movement????