Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

No polar motor

Started by sparks, January 13, 2010, 06:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Motor to left or nopolar motor shows one armature magnet or current carrying conductor.  There could be thousands depending on the scale of the project.  The current carrying armature conductor could be replaced with a permanent magnet which is setup to create a magnetic field equivalent to a current carrying armature conductor. :)  There is no need for commutation as the armature current carrying conductor never needs to be reversed to stay relavent to the magnetic field through which it is traveling.  A regular dc motor it to the right.  Whatya think.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Low-Q

So you need two radially magnetized permanentmagnets - one bigger than the other. Inside the airgap between those you put a current conducting wire or a permanent magnet. What do you do with the returning magnetic field that will eventually cross that wire or permanentmagnet in the opposite direction?

You idea looks much like a brushless motor that runs on pure DC current. Sadly, all electric motors have to have either commutators or an electric controller that converts the current through the wires into AC. All electric motors are eventually AC motors. One exception is where the powersource is following and are a part of the conductor - however never brushless; the homopolar motor.

I have twisted my mind several times to find a way to make a brushless DC motor. It allways ends up in cancelling magnetic fields. Only if those magnetic fields never came back, the problem had been solved.

angryScientist

My first thought when looking at you diagram was that it could work and the current would flow parallel to the axis of rotation. That would be cool, right?

BUT, then I got thinking about it more. Acceleration is the key. If your electrons are going about in a circle then they will experience an acceleration towards the center. It's basic physics. The problem is that they wouldn't be accelerating perpendicular to the magnetic. They would experience acceleration parallel to the field and in that case would not be deflected at all. You need the acceleration to be at a right angle to the field.

Sorry man. I don't think it would work. The acceleration is at the wrong angle to the field.

sparks

My concept is that in an armature when viewed from the end with the commutator cut away  the circular polarization of the magnetic field about the armature conductor cancels out the field lines in the direction of travel and reinforces them behind the direction of travel.  Since in the armature conductor travels through the field in two relavent directions the current needs to be reversed in the armature in order for the armature induced magnetic field to cancel out the stator magnetic field in the direction of travel.  This creates a magnetic vacuum ahead of the conductor and a magnetic highpressure behind.  Below is a picture.  The conductor in the nopole motor never sees a reversal of the magnetic field relavent to its travel.  Current would always be into the page in the nopolar where as in an ordinary armature the current has to go into the page and then out of the page depending on which way it is traversing the stator field.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: angryScientist on January 13, 2010, 07:55:07 PM
My first thought when looking at you diagram was that it could work and the current would flow parallel to the axis of rotation. That would be cool, right?

BUT, then I got thinking about it more. Acceleration is the key. If your electrons are going about in a circle then they will experience an acceleration towards the center. It's basic physics. The problem is that they wouldn't be accelerating perpendicular to the magnetic. They would experience acceleration parallel to the field and in that case would not be deflected at all. You need the acceleration to be at a right angle to the field.

Sorry man. I don't think it would work. The acceleration is at the wrong angle to the field.

no, energy doesn't like to do work, energy is for those that have been forced to do work. I don't see why you don't see this. i don't know why you don't see my analogy. my analogy is universal, it works with all 'forces'.