Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Battery Beneath Power Lines

Started by czimborbryan, January 17, 2010, 12:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

All the other trees I tried in this area were negative also.  I have no idea why.  I asked others around the country to try it to compare and no one else did so I have no idea if all trees are like this or just some.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

jadaro2600

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 06, 2010, 04:43:44 PM
All the other trees I tried in this area were negative also.  I have no idea why.  I asked others around the country to try it to compare and no one else did so I have no idea if all trees are like this or just some.

Bill

Very interesting indeed! ...it would be great to know more some time.

Just about anything can be used as an antenna - the idea is an ideal conductor though. ..having a tree as antenna means unusual electronic distribution.

Pirate88179

I built an array, which was basically just nine nail driven slightly into the tree to reach below the bark, and wired them together with copper wire and tested to the ground using only my probe tip.

But, anyone can test this using only their probe tips.  Stab one into the tree and the other into the ground, if you get a minus sign on the reading, reverse the probes.

I remember catching a lot of crap for "injuring" the trees although when I was done, I was able to pull the nails out by hand and I am sure the tree suffered no ill effects.  If the tree did scream, I did not hear it.

Folks should still try this simple test.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

jadaro2600

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 06, 2010, 06:27:45 PM
I built an array, which was basically just nine nail driven slightly into the tree to reach below the bark, and wired them together with copper wire and tested to the ground using only my probe tip.

But, anyone can test this using only their probe tips.  Stab one into the tree and the other into the ground, if you get a minus sign on the reading, reverse the probes.

I remember catching a lot of crap for "injuring" the trees although when I was done, I was able to pull the nails out by hand and I am sure the tree suffered no ill effects.  If the tree did scream, I did not hear it.

Folks should still try this simple test.

Bill

This probably has a bit to do with the chemistry of the nails vs the tree sap, it is interesting that ground was positive though, did you try a nail to nail measure where one was in the tree and the other nail was in the ground _ this would effectively neutralize that sort of phenomenon wouldn't it?