Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Few Desperate Lads Whitwashing Themselves in the Media Bathhouse

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 18, 2010, 04:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

I'll preface with a wise quote...

- "remember who they are when they show you the first time"

The "lads" referenced, would be former US Presidents 'Cuban cigar Clinton' and 'Bush the stupid', who have teamed to form a united front (emphasis on the word 'front') to offer relief aid to Haiti.

Also included, but in a separate yet similar move 'to save par', so to speak, Tiger Woods also offered some assistance.

Its not known at press time, which came first, the criminal chicken chokers or the 'egg on the face' puttz.

Regards...

sparks

I was in the fourth grade when THEY shot kennedy.  He was way too noveau riche for the establishment and uncontrollable.  Anyway the very first report I heard over the elementry school speakers was that the president had been mortally wounded from shots fired from a grassy knoll.  Within hours the grassy knoll was suddenly moved to the schoolbook depository.  The first line sometimes bears the truth.  It is the chaos factor.  I think it would be wise in this case to emulate the elites behaviour.  The people of Haitai had so very little before this event now another burden is placed upon them.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: sparks on January 18, 2010, 10:25:25 PM
The people of Haitai had so very little before this event now another burden is placed upon them.

Boy, you sure said a mouthful there sparks...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7903623001730810789&hl=en#

Regards...

Azorus

I think that the aid groups in haiti will do an outstanding job of building up haiti better than it was before the earthquake.  I think you will find inprovements in there roads, and harbor.  making it better than it was before the earthquake.  Also i think you will find slight improvements in there housing.  Think of this, millions of dollars are being dropped into the country right now.  Also earlier today the global bank was talking about wiping haiti's debt clean.  Finacially as a nation they will be set straight, emotionally i fear will take many years to repair.

Cloxxki

Usually earthquakes are more or less forewarned, right? How about this one?

I must say I nearly got sick when I heard Mrs. Clinton tell the people Haiti that, in name of the USA, the USA would make sure to help the people of Haiti, all thanks to the USA who are here, and here to stay.
Just take up the situation and provide food and water.
I guess she ran out of mini-starry banners to hand out at her last stop.