Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rigel4

Guys,
The thread is years old and the videos have been removed. So what ever happened to his equipment? and his "new age sparkplug". Certainly someone has tried to install the original parts if found. What happened?
Thanks.

ARMCORTEX

So if you notice, in the patent, high vacuum is happening while signals are applied, I know for a fact that this moves the gas to where we want it to go and makes more of it.

This vacuum needs to happen.

Also, if you notice, generators are synch, I really don't understand why. Solved.

I really wonder how far he went, Stephen, he had a vast lab, seemed like deep research had been done.

Secretive little Stephen

MarkE

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on August 23, 2014, 01:26:16 PM
the circuit works in 74hc just the same but the output of flips flops has to be inverted if I remember.

http://www.techbriefs.com/component/content/article/1264-ntb/tech-briefs/electronics-and-computers/1839

Output from switch capacitors has steps that need filtering

Beyond the whole massiveness of it and need for tight component tolerance for the filters for phase precision (really ?)

transformers also, I expect you will ned 50-100 volts, Stephen Meyers didnt use very HV (28 I believe), wich helps the transformer construction

I say construction  because buying wide band transformer is expensive.

there is many stages of annoying voltage regulators also, because the amps need to run, and drive the 12v mosfets @ about 8 volts higher on gate.

I anticipated I needed 22v dual rail power supply.

let me seek the pcb.

I must identify it, its a big one, I work in a way where nothing is identified.

the dc pulser, works marvellously. Try it on sims using the gate protection with 2 totally independant gate and pulse.
There are lots of Class D amplifiers out there that you could use that might greatly dimplify your board.  Another thing that you could do is replace the counters with a uC and double buffered SPI or I[sup2[/sup]C DACs.  That would allow you to generate synchronized sinewaves that would require only minimal filtering.  If you use a computer program to generate your waveforms then you can pretty much do want you want.

MarkE

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on August 23, 2014, 09:18:07 PM
So if you notice, in the patent, high vacuum is happening while signals are applied, I know for a fact that this moves the gas to where we want it to go and makes more of it.
You know this because of tests you have done, or research that you have performed?

ARMCORTEX

Yes, I witness that I. Vacuum there was added vapor, and bubble increased, gas trapped in water was escaping to the surface, tmy theory is tickle the water all the way out, vacuum must be there till explosion

Class d, too advanced, less signal integrity. Effect before efficiency engineering, I made big time waste already

This oscillator was very fast response, very snappy, very simple soldering.