Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: celsus on August 27, 2014, 07:46:47 AM
That certainly makes me the worst, laziest and most worthless 'shill' of all times  ;D

Standing behind the 'official 9/11 lie' which cost the lives of hundreds of thousand kind of speaks for itself.

But, on the upside tho, admitting the problem is the first step toward resolution.

Regards...

celsus

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on August 27, 2014, 08:40:30 AM
Standing behind the 'official 9/11 lie' which cost the lives of hundreds of thousand kind of speaks for itself.

Could it be that you just imagined that I did?

Do you sometimes have the feeling that those 'shills' are waiting in front of your door, hiding in cars with dark windows, for example?
That they hide behind trees in the park when you walk the dog?
Do you sometimes hear steps behind you when you go through an empty street in the dark?

They are everywhere, always trying to hide the truth about everything. Frightening, isn't it? 'We all' can be glad that they have no chance to do so whiile there are people like you who 'burn them up' with words in a forum for mentally challenged tinkerers.
Keep on.

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: celsus on August 27, 2014, 09:32:31 AM
Could it be that you just imagined that I did?

Do you sometimes have the feeling that those 'shills' are waiting in front of your door, hiding in cars with dark windows, for example?
That they hide behind trees in the park when you walk the dog?
Do you sometimes hear steps behind you when you go through an empty street in the dark?

They are everywhere, always trying to hide the truth about everything. Frightening, isn't it? 'We all' can be glad that they have no chance to do so whiile there are people like you who 'burn them up' with words in a forum for mentally challenged tinkerers.
Keep on.

Yet another new account  playing the baiting game...same way this account used on TA's thread by the way.

Troll shill written all over it...alienating pretty much the entire forum by labeling everyone as mentally challenged tinkerers.

A smoother move than a good laxative.

Projection seems to be a common trait they all exhibit.

One as childish as the next...likely all are one and the same.

Will the next shill please step up to the dais ?

Regards...