Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OscarMeyer

Quote from: happyfunball on January 21, 2010, 01:59:50 AM
'Good gawd' is a light hearted reaction to the absurd nature of your accusations. Projecting your behavior onto me is pathetic.

Negative? Wrong. I presented a skeptical view of Stan Meyer's stuff going up for auction, It seems very odd to me. Accuse me of being a paid 'agent' once more and I'll take it up with the moderator to have you banned. It's tedious, grow up already.

Sounds like a hall monitor in elementary school…Report me little hall monitor boy…lol.   I say you’re an disinfo agent too.  Ain’t you gonna report me funbawl?  Does your pussy hurt really bad?  Are you telling mommy on me?  Moooooommm!

You are soooooo pathetic.....lol ROTFLMAO   

happyfunball

Quote from: OscarMeyer on January 21, 2010, 08:25:47 PM
Sounds like a hall monitor in elementary school…Report me little hall monitor boy…lol.   I say you’re an disinfo agent too.  Ain’t you gonna report me funbawl?  Does your  hurt really bad?  Are you telling mommy on me?  Moooooommm!

If you're so insecure that you need to accuse me of being a 'disinfo agent' 20 times, then yes I think you should be banned. Don't like it? Have a good cry.

chessnyt

Quote from: OscarMeyer on January 21, 2010, 08:25:47 PM
Sounds like a hall monitor in A…Report me little hall monitor boy…lol.   I say you’re an disinfo agent too.  Ain’t you gonna report me funbawl?  Does your  hurt really bad?  Are you telling mommy on me?  Moooooommm!

Yes, they can dish it out but they sure can’t take it.

chessnyt

Quote from: Cloxxki on January 21, 2010, 03:07:05 PM
How much would the plate and tube cells predate the A and eventually buggy? I like the structure in Stan's work, showing from the stuff on camera. He was not kidding about, that's clear.

Apparently after a significant time researching the estate, no OU has been found.
The computers and floppies may reveal more.

Anyone know what crucial parts missing from the buggy to prevent it from being a turn-key water car, and why?

Stan didn’t get a chance to finish the current setup on the dune buggy (which is the injector setup) before he died, so this would be a tough question to answer and Don may be more inclined to answer this question.  He can be reached at the forum at waterfuelcell.org in the “Stan’s Buggy Found” thread.

The first setup was seen in the news coverage footage that can be found all over the net.  It was the carbureted setup which was using multiple cells powered by an independent alternator fixed to a single phase AC motor which in turn was powered by a special AC/DC power converter, very different than a normal inverter.  This first setup worked and Stan drove the buggy for several years with this first setup but ended up removing this setup to move on to injectors. 

chessnyt

Quote from: nightlife on January 21, 2010, 06:38:25 PM
I can not tell what is exactly missing nor would anyone know what may be missing without ever seeing what was used to make it run off water. The guy in the video said the distributer and curcuit board on the table was for the buggy. I am not sure about th injectors but none of the ones pictured looked like the last one Myers had talked about. I am also sure that the right injectors will be needed as well as the right curcuitry. Without them, I think everthing else is worthless except for maybe the pc's, records and possibly the furnace.
I am very interested in seeing more of the furnace. I have not found any  listings for the aucton, has anyone else and if so, do you have a link to it?

The existence of the furnace was only revealed to the public recently and all the side cover panels have been removed for the video you see it debuting in.  The current owner possesses full documentation on the furnace which Meyer designed and built.  This is one of the items Meyer never allowed anyone to point a camera at.