Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoffman

Quote from: chessnyt on February 07, 2010, 09:50:42 AM

Fossil fuels?  I’ve heard of this type of energy technology before.  Don’t tell me.  Wasn’t this the energy based on petroleum that was so damned expensive and polluted the air we breathe?

I can't wait until they make burning raw hydrocarbon fuel in the atmosphere
with exhaust to atmosphere - illegal. I expect this to happen eventually.
No more nasty carbon footprints all over, let what's in the ground stay
there...It's a new day.

:S:MarkSCoffman

dankie

Quote from: chessnyt on February 07, 2010, 09:50:42 AM
There may be an unreleased reason for The Orion Project backing out of a deal with the current owner of Stanley Meyer’s equipment.  I have plans that show how to run an ICE completely off of a water fuel cell WITHOUT the need of ANY gasoline whatsoever.  It’s not necessary for me to know how Meyer did it now.  I suspect this is why the current owner of Meyer’s equipment is in a hurry to make some money off of it.

I predict the price of oil is going to start dropping soon because this will be the only way to keep people running cars on petroleum based fuels longer.  It is now only a matter of time before all of the major energy venders start showing drastic declines in quarterly profits.  You can bet that OPEC is completely furious at this latest discovery. 

The attempted suppression started a short time after the web sites starting selling the plans to make this new fuel cell.  The inventor(s) currently have a patent pending on the new water fuel cell design.  They didn’t even wait to secure the patents to release the technology and this is why I suspect the oil companies weren’t able to buy them out.  Shortly after selling the plans online, nasty viruses were planted on all the websites preventing people from purchasing and downloading the plans.  The affected websites have since been repaired and are back in service currently.

Fossil fuels?  I’ve heard of this type of energy technology before.  Don’t tell me.  Wasn’t this the energy based on petroleum that was so damned expensive and polluted the air we breathe?

P.S. If you currently work for an oil company, you may want to switch jobs before all of your coworkers do ;)

Stfu , you HOBO .

Your just a backyard amateur like all the rest , you are an actor , an scammer .

Quit acting smart over @ energeticforum.com , we know your a fraud and a poor HOBO trying to extort people .

Stop messasing me you noob , I dont work with noob scammers .

chessnyt

Quote from: dankie on February 13, 2010, 04:47:56 PM
Stfu , you HOBO .

Your just a A amateur like all the rest , you are an actor , an scammer .

Quit acting smart over @ energeticforum.com , we know your a fraud and a poor HOBO trying to extort people .

Stop messasing me you noob , I dont work with noob A .

First of all Dinkie, I have never been to the forum you claim I messaged you at and furthermore I have not responded to any of your postings on this forum so there is no way I would EVER personal message you.  You are obviously lost in loserville and even Farrah Day points this out very well.  Don’t make me put you in your place like Farrah does all the time.

If you want to straighten out nuts, then why don’t you have a little talk with crazy World Order who thinks he’s figure out Meyer!

The plans I am currently building are not Meyers design.  They were designed by a Nuclear Physicist by the name of Dr. Steven Eaton, who worked for the National Science Foundation for 23 years.  He has had many accomplishments in Physics including being credited with the inventing of early warning nuclear detection devices being used worldwide in power plants today.

Haven’t you realized, Dinkie, that I haven’t yet given a link on where to buy the plans?  It’s because I’m not selling anything, you moron.   He (Dr. Eaton) has designed a water fuel cell that produces enough HHO gas to run an electric generator which in turn powers his fuel cell leaving a little better than >87% of the generator’s capacity to run other electrical devices at the same time.

I wouldn’t even count on you for the correct time of day let alone electrical knowledge.  If you have an ICE that runs on a water fuel cell, then let’s see it?  What’s that?  No?  You don’t have one?  I didn’t think so, Dinkie. 

dankie

Quote from: chessnyt on February 14, 2010, 12:37:00 AM
First of all Dinkie, I have never been to the forum you claim I messaged you at and furthermore I have not responded to any of your postings on this forum so there is no way I would EVER personal message you.  You are obviously lost in loserville and even Farrah Day points this out very well.  Don’t make me put you in your place like Farrah does all the time.

If you want to straighten out nuts, then why don’t you have a little talk with crazy World Order who thinks he’s figure out Meyer!

The plans I am currently building are not Meyers design.  They were designed by a Nuclear Physicist by the name of Dr. Steven Eaton, who worked for the National Science Foundation for 23 years.  He has had many accomplishments in Physics including being credited with the inventing of early warning nuclear detection devices being used worldwide in power plants today.

Haven’t you realized, Dinkie, that I haven’t yet given a link on where to buy the plans?  It’s because I’m not selling anything, you moron.   He (Dr. Eaton) has designed a water fuel cell that produces enough HHO gas to run an electric generator which in turn powers his fuel cell leaving a little better than >87% of the generator’s capacity to run other electrical devices at the same time.

I wouldn’t even count on you for the correct time of day let alone electrical knowledge.  If you have an ICE that runs on a water fuel cell, then let’s see it?  What’s that?  No?  You don’t have one?  I didn’t think so, Dinkie.

Yes I know , it was to force a response from you .

. PR boy of Tutanka

hartiberlin

Does anybody know, who the current owner of the Dune Buggy from Stanley Meyer is ?

Please let me know.

You can also sned this privately if you like via Personal Mail or email.

Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum