Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

happyfunball

Not to be negative, but isn't it a bit of a red flag they they are selling Stan's stuff? Perhaps it's due to legal issues regarding his estate, but if his hydrogen cell, etc does what he claimed they did, I somehow doubt they'd be up for sale. It seems like proof that they don't work.

MasterPlaster

I wonder how Dan got hold of all this stuff and why has he been quiet for all these years.

jratcliff

chessnyt

Quote from: happyfunball on January 19, 2010, 05:14:49 AM
Not to be negative, but isn't it a bit of a A they they are selling Stan's stuff? Perhaps it's due to legal issues regarding his estate, but if his hydrogen cell, etc does what he claimed they did, I somehow doubt they'd be up for sale. It seems like proof that they don't work.

Confirmation that his device actually does work comes from his collection of granted U.S. patents on various parts of his water fuel cell system. Since they were granted under Section 101 by the U.S. Patent Office, the hardware involved in the patents has been examined experimentally by U.S. Patent Office experts and their seconded experts and all the claims have been established.  If he was a fraud, then the U.S. Patent Office would have to be considered his accomplice.

It would not surprise me one bit if you were on the payroll of the oil industry.  The same people who offered Meyer $1 billion dollars to sell out.  How much are they paying you?  Are they getting a bargain hiring you to try and smear the works of Meyer that could undo their global power and dominance?

The fact that you are attacking the work of a man who was poisoned to death because he wouldn’t sell out makes you and your intentions very obvious.  Now go and tell the unholy oil company owner bosses of yours we didn’t buy their first round of disinformation.