Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

censorship @ energetic forums

Started by WilbyInebriated, April 01, 2010, 08:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroutologos

Rosemary,

This topic has to do with wilby stupidity. Do not justify him.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: baroutologos on August 09, 2010, 07:01:37 AM
Rosemary,

This topic has to do with wilby stupidity. Do not justify him.
Baroutologos - I have been dying to get into decent reading on this thread.  In my opinion this is significant topic.  And what's happening here is painful.  I'd like to engage and am not sure that I want to be associated with this level of posting.  And Baroutologos - You seem to be very ready to call Wilby stupid.  Yet one would have to look far and wide to find better illustration of stupidity than the standard of these last posts of yours.  Not even in character.  I normally enjoy reading your contributions.  And however you want to describe Wilby - stupid is certainly certainly not appropriate.  Let's get it together here guys.  This is kindergarden nonsense. 

TinselKoala

Yes, by all means clean up the thread by deleting posts that you don't agree with.
After all, it's a thread about censorship, isn't it?

Oh, wait, it's about censorship at a _different_ forum, not this one.

Carry on.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 17, 2010, 12:08:14 AM
Yes, by all means clean up the thread by deleting posts that you don't agree with.
After all, it's a thread about censorship, isn't it?

Oh, wait, it's about censorship at a _different_ forum, not this one.

Carry on.
what are you doing here tk? trying to pour gas on a fire? i would have hoped that you would have gotten the hint (several people got set to read only) about not doing such things. take your childish behavior back over to moletrap...

the posts removed were off topic. this is different from censorship of on topic responses. i don't really expect you to comprehend the not so subtle difference tk, as you don't even comprehend the differences in mosfets...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

spinn_MP

Wilby, why don't you come over to the molecrap forum?

It would be fun....