Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steorn Live demo to prove OU in 1 hour

Started by PaulLowrance, January 30, 2010, 10:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauschor

Quote from: PaulLowrance on January 30, 2010, 11:39:23 AMSteorn claims their Orbo on display runs forever on that battery, but the relays malfuction after ~ a week, if I heard Sean correctly.

Forever on 1 battery would be awesome! Imagine today's electric cars which only have a range of approximate 100km (which is the main disadvantage of e-cars) and then need to be recharged - this technology would them let drive forever, or at least much much further. But then again... he said: "we are a commercial company"... so how likely is it that we will get soon cars powered by that technology? I hate to say it, but I don't believe it will gonna happen soon. How will a country milk money out of people then, if all cars run autonomously?

PaulLowrance

Quote from: gauschor on January 30, 2010, 12:13:50 PMso how likely is it that we will get soon cars powered by that technology?

IMO you *WILL* see "free energy" cars on the road *THIS YEAR!* And I'm talking about cars that will run 24/7, day & night, as long and far as you want to drive them without ever having to refuel or to wait for the Sun to come up to charge the solar cells. I'm talking about a legit "free energy" car.  What is commonly meant by "free energy" is exactly what it says, the "energy" is free, not the machine. So it's not "free machine" technology.  ;)   Anyhow, I predict these first "free *energy*" cars will come from open-sourced devices where people will convert their car to an electric car, and then add a "free energy" device.

Quote from: gauschor on January 30, 2010, 12:13:50 PMHow will a country milk money out of people then, if all cars run autonomously?

Well, the economic system has always evolved over time. My friend, who is a salesman, said the economic system evolved nicely with the onslaught of increased sales people. He knows nothing about this website or ou research, but I asked him what would happen if there was global free energy. He said it would be no problem what so ever, as the system would quickly adapt.

Myzter

Okay they make the negative part of the equation and I must prove the positive approach ?

Good !
My micro transporter THEKPV is just add the element by the way
8)
along with other tech, A transformer could be viewed as possible these days

sincerely

stprue

Quote from: PaulLowrance on January 30, 2010, 10:02:39 AM
At the time of this post the Steorn live demo that will show proof of over unity will take place in one hour. Here’s the local Dublin, Ireland time â€">

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=78

The demo will take place at 16 GMT (4pm GMT). That is 8am PT.
Live streaming will take place on their home page, probably all 3 live cameras, but I always pick camera 3,

http://www.steorn.com

I think I missed it what happened?

billmehess

Don't buy this from these guys, if H-Orbo would run "forever' off of the battery why not start it with the battery and then replace it with a cap? This would prove it working (or not) beyond a shadow of a doubt.
You will never see this done- mylow would be proud!