Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steorn Live demo to prove OU in 1 hour

Started by PaulLowrance, January 30, 2010, 10:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

At the time of this post the Steorn live demo that will show proof of over unity will take place in one hour. Here’s the local Dublin, Ireland time â€">

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=78

The demo will take place at 16 GMT (4pm GMT). That is 8am PT.
Live streaming will take place on their home page, probably all 3 live cameras, but I always pick camera 3,

http://www.steorn.com

PaulLowrance

Cameras are up now, and it will be starting.

nightlife

If this produced over unity, no imput power would be required after start up. Meaning it would run it's self after the first spin but yet it is requiring a steady input.

Something about this guy disturbs me.

PaulLowrance

So who will be the 1st to produce a self-runner? So far I've seen just two efficiency - COP measurements of the Orbo and any replications. One being Steorn's who just showed the R*I^2 scope shots that shows 320% efficiency. And the other is my measurements of my "tiny orbo replication," which showed 170% efficiency.

Such efficiency measurements are great, truly, well over 100% efficiency, but who will show the world the first undeniable self-runner? The only self-runner is Steorn's, but they use a 10000 mAh battery, which makes it not so obvious. Steorn claims their Orbo on display runs forever on that battery, but the relays malfuction after ~ a week, if I heard Sean correctly.

Magluvin

Will  they be serving Orbonbons after the show?
=]

Mags