Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How Did This Guy Ever Get Elected ??

Started by Cap-Z-ro, February 04, 2010, 05:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

I dont think Cap meant for this to be some kind of A meat eater debate.  If the most powerful thing this guy wants to do is have some people try not eating meat for awhile and then see if they feel any better after not eating meat this guy has a shitload more integrity then most self perceived gods who would have you kneeling before them and worshipping their every fart.  Bush wouldnt even had been able to understand the question.  Obama would have waited for his bluetooth input from the computers running "best way to make sure you get relected as president"  programs.  More or less showing us the latest two are a couple of Tools.  Dildos for the power gods.
   Now Nestle would have had an answer right away.  I would like everybody to buy chocolate manufactured by my corporation that keeps all sorts of families enslaved.  The mechanics who grease my machines in Japan are an example.  Rest of the plant is void of people because it is not profitable to employ people.  So buy my chocloate so my dynasty will endure for many generations.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Cap-Z-ro

" If you are simply making a statement with the exclusion because of the treatment of animals. Well ,you could always open up a more human processing plant and use your humane practices as a selling point."

The way the animals were dealt with was always a disconnect for me...I had considered veganism many times, but the 'protein' issue was never resolved to my satisfaction.

It was only after viewing the video illustration comparing the teeth and jaws of a human, a cow, and a lion, that it became clear to me, we are not meant to be flesh eaters.

Regards...

onthecuttingedge2005

I think the reason Man started eating meat was because of the lack of proper vegetation and maintaining the proper nutrition and strength needed in the field.

not all predators have their eyes up front, Whales, Dolphins, Octopus, Squid and lots of others are heavy predators and very successful.

the greater apes have been known to ambush deer and drag them up a tree and eat them when their regular diets are slim to none. in the wild it is not really about what you would like to eat but more about what is available to keep you from suffering from hunger pains and death.

but since food production has now domesticated us we can now eat what ever we like. now we are more like hunter gatherers of the supermarkets.   

Cap-Z-ro

All I can say is, I'm sure glad there's no nutritional value in human dodo.

Then a 'sh!t eating grin' would have new significance.

Regards...

onthecuttingedge2005

place a Human Vegetarian and one very large dog in an Isolation chamber for 2 months with only water drink, after about a week of starvation both you and the dog will start to look at each other in a whole new perspective.